*sending you gloves and a mouth guard - to protect your teeth and nails*
Keep fightin' and I'll keep cheerin' Big Grin

[Image: Never_Give_Up_by_danielae1.jpg]

{{{Heart}}}
Proud member of LeeFish since Sep 2013. Angel
My Etsy shop
Time flies like an arrow ~ fruit flies like a banana
Ah, well... there is that
So, ...do you know the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

#22 25-08-2014 
Go Nix Go! I don't have MS, but I do know what it's like to battle a chronic condition. Beat it down with a large stick.

Cat I love that picture. Heart

#23 25-08-2014 
Cat - seriously cool picture. I'm downloading that to put it into my "Fun" pictures.

Nix - I been thinking of you, and hoping things are going 'well' Smile

#24 29-08-2014 
* NixNivis hugs everybody, even though it's a bit tricky wearing gloves and bubble wrap

You're all the sweetest, you know that, right? Heart Things have been going quite well so far. I really, really like the place (I'd link you to their homepage but unfortunately it's all in Swedish, it doesn't have an English version), it feels like the staff are genuinely interested in me, personally, and want to help make things as good as they can get for me, and that really means a lot. But holy mother of Wright, am I knackered when I get home! Tongue

@CatherineTCJD, love that picture! Big Grin

#25 30-08-2014 
(29-08-2014 07:58 PM)NixNivis Wrote:  @CatherineTCJD, love that picture! Big Grin
YAY! I was a bit worried - 'cause "age" isn't your ailment! But, I really loved it, and had to share. The sentiment is pure win Big Grin
I'm glad you found some good people - it really makes a difference when people care. Heart
Love and huggles {{'pop' 'pop'}} - oops, I think a few of your bubbles popped!
Angel
Proud member of LeeFish since Sep 2013. Angel
My Etsy shop
Time flies like an arrow ~ fruit flies like a banana
Ah, well... there is that
So, ...do you know the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

#26 30-08-2014 
(15-08-2014 06:35 PM)NixNivis Wrote:  * NixNivis hugs Klaartje

Aww, thanks. Heart I don't know about it being courageous, though. The way I see it, I can deal with this disease in either of two ways. I can either roll over and feel sorry for myself while it wreaks havoc with my body - or I can fight it tooth and nail and do my darnedest to stay as well as I can for as long as I can. And I'm no good at rolling over. Tongue

You are inspiring. I am getting an MRI and other testing now because my doctor believes that I have MS, and I've been really stressed about it. Thank you for putting this into perspective for me. *hugs* looking forward to your return!

#27 30-08-2014 
Glad it's going well, Nix!

Prayers for you, nanashi!

#28 30-08-2014 
*hugs* Nix, I know I haven't been around much. Like joandsarah, "I don't have MS, but I do know what it's like to battle a chronic condition." the same goes for me. I've been having an extra crappy time physically and allowing it to keep me from socializing with people I would love to socialize with. You are inspiring, and I am joining the others to cheer you on.

#29 01-09-2014 
* NixNivis hugs everybody again, and pops some more bubbles in the process Wink

Aww, stop it, you're making me blush! Blush I don't feel particularly inspiring, but I'm not going to argue if you think I am. Wink If my going on can help somebody else go on, that's awesome!

@Dominie! It's great to see you! But I'm so sorry to hear you've been having such a rough time. Sad I do hope you'll feel better soon! Heart

@nanashi, oh no. Sad If you ever want to talk/vent/rant/ask questions/throw furniture at someone, don't hesitate to drop me a PM. Heart

#30 02-09-2014 
wave Hi Nix! I'm so excited to see you here, and can't wait for you to get back! Sending prayers your way that things go smoothly and you come back refreshed and relaxed!

Sorry, that is a members only option