sims2 #1
IKEA Inspired Curtains

The curtains are recolours of the HolySimoly Ambular curtains by HugeLunatic. The curtains match the Inspired bedding, uploaded last week. There is one extra pattern in the file that I ‘forgot’ to create for the beddings, I will be adding that to the bedding file later.

[Image: thumb640x480]

The curtains would look good in most rooms of the house.

You’ll need the meshes from here for these to work. The matching bedding can be found here.

Lots
Please do not reupload my Lots and claim them as your own. If you would like to use any of my Lots in a neighbourhood that you wish to upload please PM me for permission first.

Recolours
You may use my recolours in Lots that you upload to any site. Please provide a link back to my profile on the site that you downloaded it from. Whilst some of my recolours can be found here at Leefish and SFUK most of them are at MTS (http://db.modthesims.info/member.php?u=417674).

Screenshots
IKEA Inspired Curtains Screenshot IKEA Inspired Curtains Screenshot IKEA Inspired Curtains Screenshot IKEA Inspired Curtains Screenshot IKEA Inspired Curtains Screenshot IKEA Inspired Curtains Screenshot IKEA Inspired Curtains Screenshot IKEA Inspired Curtains Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 400.22 KB | File Name all.rar | # of Downloads 620  
Filesize 251.33 KB | File Name other.rar | # of Downloads 183  
Filesize 148.98 KB | File Name ikea.rar | # of Downloads 191  
Comments
#5 16-08-2014
Very nice Kaz, just a pity I don't use HS curtains anymore or I would have downloaded Smile

#6 17-08-2014
Thank you, so lovely!

Sorry, that is a members only option