• Mauritania Revisited
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Long ago I made some windows. They were nice, and not bad for newb, but tastes change and so I revisited these windows and redid them in the style I use today. The old windows are not affected, these all use new guids.

There are 6 windows, all repository mapped to the base game Mauritania door and should work in all game configurations.

Prices, polys, etc

Single and centred "kitchen" window - 120 simoleons, 482 polys, 2 subsets
Single and centred "crossbrace" window - 120 simoleons, 522 polys, 2 subsets
Privacy window - 65 simoleons, 386 polys, 2 subsets
Double window - 120 simoleons, 780 polys, 2 subsets

Colour Options and Credits

If you have Lunie's CEP fix then the top glass can be recoloured to clear.
Recolours used in the upload by Aquilegia

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Mauritania Revisited Screenshot Mauritania Revisited Screenshot Mauritania Revisited Screenshot Mauritania Revisited Screenshot Mauritania Revisited Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 189.33 KB | File Name MauritaniaRevisited.rar | # of Downloads 968  

Comments
#13 17-08-2014
I can see that these are different but I wonder if you could explain the differences between these and the old ones?

#14 17-08-2014
@ritaxis

The shape of the frame. That is it. And wallshadows - the original set has no wallshadows.....

#15 17-08-2014
So it's where the corners meet, right? Like the door has the cross pieces butted to the edges of the sides as if they were cobbled together out of stoick lumber (that "Craftsman" look, which come to think of is a bit less craftsmanly), and the new version has more finished looking corners?

#16 17-08-2014
well, its more the tops/bottoms. On the originals the top and bottom of the window matched the top of the door. Very heavy.

[Image: MTS_leefish-896985-mauri2.jpg]

Sorry, that is a members only option