sims2 #1
This is what I do when I'm supposed to be sleeping. Klaartje mentioned that she'd like the Lack colours for Oeselian's Hemnes Storage Unit... so that's what I did.

There's 10 colours - Red, Bright Red, Blue, Dark Blue, Green, Dark Green, Pink, Purple, Orange, Yellow. I haven't done black and white - because we've got those already.

The cool thing I should mention - both the door and the case itself have two subsets - which means that you can mix and match the colours and do some weird tricky stuff. Which when you think about it is kind of perfect being Lack.

[Image: HemnesStorageLACKRed.jpg]

[Image: HemnesStorageLACKYellow.jpg]

Credits:
Oeselian - because she is awesome. Lee because she is awesome too.
Klaartje - for the Lack Palette and the Sesame Street Dorm that I used to match it with. Smile

Do not upload to Paysites or TSR.

Apart from that, feel free to use, modify, mutilate, etc. Credit would be nice.

Screenshots
Oeselian's Hemnes Storage Unit - LACK Recolours Screenshot Oeselian's Hemnes Storage Unit - LACK Recolours Screenshot Oeselian's Hemnes Storage Unit - LACK Recolours Screenshot Oeselian's Hemnes Storage Unit - LACK Recolours Screenshot Oeselian's Hemnes Storage Unit - LACK Recolours Screenshot Oeselian's Hemnes Storage Unit - LACK Recolours Screenshot Oeselian's Hemnes Storage Unit - LACK Recolours Screenshot Oeselian's Hemnes Storage Unit - LACK Recolours Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 1.41 MB | File Name hemnesStorageUnit-LACKRecolours-MAS.rar | # of Downloads 589  

Comments
#9 20-08-2014
*squeal* Thank you, Kiri!

Can't wait until I get back at my Simming computer. Smile

#10 25-08-2014
  • Registered
Thank you! It looks so vibrant and cute in these colors!

#11 04-06-2018
Sorry to sound dumb -- these are great!!! Is there a mesh I need to find? Thanks!

Sorry, that is a members only option