Leefish HQ
#11 03-09-2014 
Will have library and tea room, since the site does Wink

#12 03-09-2014 
@CatherineTCJD, now look what you did, you just had to go and grease my little mod cogs, didn't you? Wink

@justJones, yayness! Books and tea, we've got all we need right there. Wink

#13 03-09-2014 
How about a 'juice' bar Wink? And a room where we can smash things when absolutely everything goes wrong and SimPE throws one of its infamous memory errors?
@NixNivis: I had to re-read the thread twice but now I'm TOTALLY rooting for a humungous fish bowl... Just so you know Tongue

#14 04-09-2014 
Cat play area. Smile
Cinema Room
Dance Floor for the music Videos. Smile

#15 04-09-2014 
@Klaartje, oh yes, we definitely need a smashing room! Big Grin (And I have some quite silly ideas for a fish bowl tub...)

@celebkiriedhel, yes (as long as we can have a little area for dogs as well. Wink Just a small one, since we dog people are in the minority), yes and yes. Smile I love the dance floor idea in particular!

How about a hobby room with crafting stations and other hobby items, where we can make all kinds of things? Since we have all kinds of creators here? (Edit: Which I now realise is quite similar to what Kiri suggested on the other page. Smile)

#16 04-09-2014 
We may be in the minority @NixNivis, but I'm building it and I am a dog person Wink

Sorry, that is a members only option