Hello! I'm so glad I found you!
#11 01-09-2014 
wave G'Day Puppetfish, welcome to Leefish. You the same Puppetfish of 'Family Fun Medieval Room for Boys' fame? One of my all time favourite recolours.

#12 01-09-2014 
Hi - yea, I remember you. Welcome to leefish Smile .

#13 01-09-2014 
Welcome! Big Grin

#14 01-09-2014 
Hi there, welcome to Leefish. I'm Ginnie, and I do the updates for Boo's Saving the Sims sites. Let me know when you have offerings for the community agai. (waves happily while sipping tea and crunching cookies)

#15 01-09-2014 
Welcome to LeeFish, puppet! Smile

#16 02-09-2014 
Yes, I am the Puppetfish of the 'Family Fun Medieval Room for Boys'! *blushes and spills my tea* I can't believe you remembered that offering, Michelle! That was a long time ago.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! And to those who remember me, wow! I feel honored!

Heart

I do have a profile on MTS, and I am currently in the process of uploading all of my files to a Blog, which can be found here: Puppetfish's Sims 2 Creations I haven't got them all up yet, but you are more than welcome to visit if you'd like.

Klaartje - my name is a High School knickname...I love puppets and tropical fish so my friends combined the two and thus Puppetfish was born! ha ha, and when the Sims 2 came into my life I could think of no other name to swim around with!

LeeFish - I remember you as well, which is why when I found your site I just knew I couldn't be a lurker! Wink

Oh my, I could just go on for days! LOL

And Ginnie, I am already in the thick of creating again! It feels so wonderful to be back in my files, and I am currently polishing a few shinies that needed sprucing up!

Celebrate

#17 05-09-2014 
Puppet! Yeah, I seen you uploaded at Mods! Welcome back to the community!

Edit: I'm following your blog..it has my MTS and google name of Tamas. Smile

#18 05-09-2014 
Hiyah Dominie!!

Yay! My very first follower!! ha ha - *gives Dominie a plate of warm sugar cookies and a glass of milk*

I'm telling you, it feels awesome to be back among the Sims Community! I have missed everyone so much, thanks for ALL of your warm welcomes! Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option