• August Goodies - Elite Summer Dresses for Teens and Adults
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
What is more adorable than 7 girls in matching dresses? Matching Dresses for Teens and Adults as well!

[Image: TFEliteDress04.jpg]

The Adult dresses look exactly the same so just the one picture for them -

[Image: AFEliteDress01.jpg]

Interesting to me Trivia -
The 7 girls use the first 7 face templates in CAS. The skins are the 4 EA skin colours, plus 3 more of the tween skin colours that strawberry did. Hair by Almighty Hat.
I think they look very lovely - and considering that they're using standard face templates, I think it says a lot for the custom makeup we have now. Smile

Credits:

N99 for the August Goodies week these were made for, and Pru and Dee for thinking of it in the first place.
Klaartje for Lack Colours
Skellington7D for the meshes
Fanseelamb for making me notice the mesh.

Do not upload to Paysites or TSR.

Apart from that, feel free to use, modify, mutilate, etc. Credit would be nice.

Screenshots
August Goodies - Elite Summer Dresses for Teens and Adults Screenshot August Goodies - Elite Summer Dresses for Teens and Adults Screenshot August Goodies - Elite Summer Dresses for Teens and Adults Screenshot August Goodies - Elite Summer Dresses for Teens and Adults Screenshot August Goodies - Elite Summer Dresses for Teens and Adults Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 1.08 MB | File Name MAS-Clothing-FTE-SummerElite-Recolours.rar | # of Downloads 245  
Filesize 1.08 MB | File Name MAS-Clothing-FAE-SummerElite-Recolours.rar | # of Downloads 223  
Filesize 354.25 KB | File Name clothing-skell-EliteSummerDresses-CFTFAF.rar | # of Downloads 235  
Comments
#2 07-09-2014
Great upload kiri - the pictures are also really nice and easy to see.

#3 07-09-2014
That's because I took one look at how Fakepeeps7 did her clothing shots and decided that was the way to go.

I love her shots and they are so easy to see what you are getting.

#4 07-09-2014
Ooh the dresses that we have been drooling over in chat for ages Big Grin I agree, this really is the best way to show off clothing Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option