sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]

I love building and decorating houses. I especially love decorating with a particular color scheme in mind and having the colours more or less match. I blame the TS3 CAS-tool for that. But what I love even more is combining different textures with the same color or with more or less the same color but different saturation levels. And that's when I found Poppet's awesome True Romance Colour Palette. I used 11 of her colors and added a darker green to make it complete.

[Image: thumb640x480]

So what's included? Short story: 72 walls. I wanted brick, concrete and horizontal siding in these colours so that's what I ended up doing. They are all horizontally and vertically tileable, because one of my pet peeves about the Holy Simoly concrete is the slight gradient at the bottom. Brick and concrete are both in those 12 colors. The horizontal siding comes in four flavours: without trim, left trim, right trim and trim on both sides. The brick and concrete both cost §3, and the siding costs §4.

Additional Credits:
Poppet for the original Colour Palette.
EA/TS3 for the brick pattern.
Photoshop CS2
Wood texture made with Wood Workshop.

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
Sunday Morning Walls Screenshot Sunday Morning Walls Screenshot Sunday Morning Walls Screenshot Sunday Morning Walls Screenshot Sunday Morning Walls Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 2.04 MB | File Name Klaartje_Walls_SundayMorning_All.zip | # of Downloads 553  

Comments
#2 09-09-2014
Great colours - thank you. And I love your preview pics!

#3 09-09-2014
These look great! Can't wait to check out that ruby red brick in game. Thank you! Smile

#4 09-09-2014
Nice, nice! Thanks Klaartje! These colours are really delicate.

Sorry, that is a members only option