They're going to live in a tower, called nevermore.

Meet Mister Time and Morrigan Raven.

He's the embodiment of Death, she's the embodiment of War and chaos. They are siblings.

[Image: TIMEMister01.jpg]

And although they are pretty sinister looking, they're not that sinister really... well they won't be responsible for ALL the deaths in Dillmans Grove. Big Grin

I couldn't find the skin I was looking for. Apparently 129G of zips and rars is just as hard to sort through as the internet.

He's taller than her - the same height as Fansee's Eric. She's going to be taller than the average sim as well.

I didn't find the skin I was looking for - so I've made do with a mask and a black skin - which I think works, but not as much as the skin I was looking for.

So if you know of a skin where there was black feathers on the face that came out 2008 or earlier, please let me know! Big Grin

Screenshots
Dillman's Grove - Inhabitants Screenshot Dillman's Grove - Inhabitants Screenshot Dillman's Grove - Inhabitants Screenshot Dillman's Grove - Inhabitants Screenshot      
Comments
#2 12-09-2014
Very interesting characters Kiri. Not sure I like them tho.

#3 12-09-2014
Well, given that they're not mean to be likeable... I think you're getting the right reaction. Big Grin

#4 12-09-2014
IT CAME FROM THE SEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

* leefish flails and runs in terror

Sorry, that is a members only option