• Family Fun Stuff - Walldeco Add-On
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]

It's my one-year creator anniversary! I felt that needed some proper celebration Big Grin

Personal Blabber(Click to View)
[Image: thumb640x480]

The Important Stuff
These require Family Fun Stuff!
I've made you a painting and a mirror, made from edited Maxis meshes. They are custom items with each a unique GUID. The painting has two subsets, the frame is texture-linked to the Family Fun Stuff Castle Bed and the picture is separate from that. Three recolors of the picture are included in the .zip, you can distinguish them from the labelled screenshots. The mirror has one subset and is texture-linked to the Family Fun Stuff Castle Toybox. Since Maxis conveniently made this a nice matchy set, the painting and mirror blend in quite well Smile

Castle Mirror
Decorative > Mirrors
§ 95
284 polys
2 subsets: one recolorable, one texture-linked

Tower Released
Decorative > Wall Hangings
§ 85
528 polys
1 subsets: texture-linked

If you have M&G, they are quartertile-enabled.
Bonus: Three recolors of the Tower Released picture.

Additional Credits:
Everyone who has ever taken the time to teach me something, by writing a tutorial or guiding me in chat.
MTS for being a wonderful place to learn stuff and gather people and knowledge together.
The makers of Milkshape, Blender, various plugins, SimPE for selflessly providing the community with awesome tools.
All the new friends I've made over the past year, it has been and will be awesome!

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
Family Fun Stuff - Walldeco Add-On Screenshot Family Fun Stuff - Walldeco Add-On Screenshot Family Fun Stuff - Walldeco Add-On Screenshot Family Fun Stuff - Walldeco Add-On Screenshot Family Fun Stuff - Walldeco Add-On Screenshot Family Fun Stuff - Walldeco Add-On Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 109.07 KB | File Name Klaartje_FFS_Addon.zip | # of Downloads 322  

Comments
#2 14-09-2014
Thats really cool Klaartje!

#3 14-09-2014
Awesome Klaartje! Congrats on the anniversary! And...you're an awesome friend too!

#4 15-09-2014
Seriously cool - I'm so impressed with how far you've come. And also the quality of what you've done. Smile

I hope this next year produces much more fun and excitement for you. Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option