Photo Templates help!
#1 17-09-2014 
Okay, now that I've got my game up and running I am finding a few difficulties.

I've tried to download the SimPE Photostudio Templates found here: http://sims.ambertation.de/en/download/realdownload/ but it keeps telling me that in order to install them I've got to install SimPE first.

I've got SimPE installed.

Can anyone help me figure this out? Or maybe someone can go into their C:\Program Files\SimPE\Data directory and copy the templates and send them to me? I'm wanting to do some picture recolors for a community lot I'm building and don't have the right templates.

Sigh.

Wink

Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated!

#2 17-09-2014 
Not sure if this is what you are after but it was the only templates in C:\Program Files\SimPE\Data.

.zip  SimPE Photostudio Templates.zip (Size: 2.03 MB / Downloads: 616)

I didn't have them installed but I had no problem installing the SimPE Photostudio Templates.

#3 17-09-2014 
Heart

Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!

Yes! Those are the templates I needed. It was getting a bit frustrating not being able to recolor those pictures.

Do you mind if I post the templates zip on my Sims 2 Blog? That way if someone else needs them and can't get the autoinstaller to work at least they can get the basic templates.

Ahem....Did I mention....THANK YOU! Celebrate

#4 18-09-2014 
Happy to help.

Go ahead and upload the zip file and templates on your blog, as long as it doesn't go against sims.ambertation.de Policy/T.O.U and you don't hotlink it here...don't think Lee would appreciate that. Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option