• August Goodies - Recolours of CTNutmegger's Commercial Sign
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
I've done signs in both Simlish and English to satisfy every sort of game. the fonts are not the same (obviously) but I hope they carry the same sort of feel to them.

Both languages are in each zip - so download one to get both, and then keep the one(s) you want.

What's I've done is taken 3 companies from the game and made signs for them, so that you too can have a Rip Co. Toy Store, buy your fridges from Brand Name Appliances or sit in an Oaktowne chair.

Get the Meshes from the N99 Forum Pack Site

Bonus Bakery Sign (in Simlish and English) - Yeasty Food Stuffs!

[Image: PF-counterheight.jpg]

Credit:
Ajay for the simlish fonts.
CTNutmegger for the Commercial Sign Meshes.

Do not upload to Paysites or TSR.

Apart from that, feel free to use, modify, mutilate, etc. Credit would be nice.

Screenshots
August Goodies - Recolours of CTNutmegger's Commercial Sign Screenshot August Goodies - Recolours of CTNutmegger's Commercial Sign Screenshot August Goodies - Recolours of CTNutmegger's Commercial Sign Screenshot August Goodies - Recolours of CTNutmegger's Commercial Sign Screenshot August Goodies - Recolours of CTNutmegger's Commercial Sign Screenshot August Goodies - Recolours of CTNutmegger's Commercial Sign Screenshot August Goodies - Recolours of CTNutmegger's Commercial Sign Screenshot  
Download link
Filesize 39.4 KB | File Name signs-ctn-BrandNameAppliance.rar | # of Downloads 131  
Filesize 41.75 KB | File Name signs-ctn-Oaktowne.rar | # of Downloads 79  
Filesize 44.48 KB | File Name signs-ctn-RipCo.rar | # of Downloads 123  
Filesize 83.27 KB | File Name bins-signs-ctn-bakery-yfs.rar | # of Downloads 120  
Comments
#2 21-09-2014
Yeasty bread Smile

#3 21-09-2014
Looking good Kiri Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option