• Global Mod: Alarms Go Down With Walls
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Here's a small mod that makes the Maxis burglar alarm and smoke alarm disappear from view when walls are down. It also makes them shiftable if you have Apartment Life, because it's an edit of Goggalor's shiftable alarms mod. Please delete goggalor's shiftable alarms mod before installing this one, as they will conflict.

THANK YOU TO: Goggalor for the original mod, Kiri for the needed BHAV, and Lee for the instructions on mashing them together. Those three made 99.99% of this mod. I'm just the monkey who pressed the buttons to get the final product.

And now kiri is shooing me off to bed, so I guess that's all? Goodnight! Tongue

ETA: Good morning! Forgot to mention one thing - you need to delete and rebuy alarms already placed on lots in order for the change to take effect. I think that's everything now. Have a nice day. Smile

ETA 2: Apparently this mod doesn't require Apartment Life after all, as previously thought. YAY.

CREDIT and LINK if you use my stuff.

Mesh and texture edits (aka recolours) are welcome.

You may include my meshes with your recolours.

You may include my content with your own packaged Sims and Lots.

Please do not redistribute my original files in any other way.

Please do not redistribute my sims or altered versions of them.

Please do not post any part of my work on any paysite, including TSR (The Sims Resource).

Have fun!

Screenshots
Global Mod: Alarms Go Down With Walls Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 540 bytes | File Name shiftalarms_down-with-walls.rar | # of Downloads 919  

Comments
#5 14-10-2014
Blessings on all ya'll!
Thanksies Heart

#6 14-10-2014
Congrates on your BHAV adventure fansee.

#7 15-10-2014
oh well I like the tweaky fixy thing very much but the PREVIEW is also gorgeous Big Grin Thank you fansee (I also liked the BHAV fanfic too)!

#8 15-10-2014
Well thank you very much, dear shastakiss. That preview took hours upon hours - it's nice that someone appreciates it! The BHAV story is 100% true though, no fic involved. Just ask Lee or Kiri!

Thanks for all the sweet comments, guys. Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option