sims2 #1
Happy Birthday Jones! I hope you are having a wonderful day. I had a quick peek in the SecretScuba thread to see what you like, because my original plan didn't work out. Then I picked Karen's brain for inspiration and finally came up with 'repurposed' with a twist Big Grin

[Image: thumb640x480]

Inspired by this post by Hafiseazale, I thought it might be fun to repurpose a mirror frame to use it as a painting! So I snatched the horizontalised Mongstad mirror frame, added the Suspense canvas, and a new painting was born! They are texture-linked to the original items, so it will pick up any recolors you have from that painting

And because those are somewhat non-existent, I 'repurposed' some fabric I found on the interwebs to go on the canvas.

[Image: thumb640x480]

The Details
Name: Mongstad Suspended
Costs: §65
Catalog: Decorative > Wall Hangings
Polycount: 94
Fun stuff: Quartertile-enabled

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
Happy Birthday Jones! Screenshot Happy Birthday Jones! Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 419.82 KB | File Name Klaartje_Painting_MongstadSuspense.zip | # of Downloads 331  

Comments
#13 28-10-2014
What a good idea!! And many happy returns of the day (one-day-late)! Thank you for the new painting Smile

#14 31-10-2014
Happy Birthday Jones! [Image: happybdaypainting_zps6806e1fd.gif]

Sorry, that is a members only option