NOV/DEC Challenge - Winter Theme
#11 06-11-2014 
...and now I'm thinking of making a set (3 or so) of Swedish Christmas goats in various sizes. Big Grin They aren't all Gävle-sized, we used to have a small one under the tree when I grew up, that they used to have in my Dad's home when he grew up. My mum still has it. (My flat is too small for a tree, or it would live with me.)

#12 06-11-2014 
Sounds perfect Nix!

#13 07-11-2014 
Ooooooo! So it's more of a group project than a normal challenge! How fun! I love making winter lots in ts2! I'll take Blau Hills Resort. I've been wanting to do a winter lot recently, so this works out perfectly Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 01:54 AM by justJones.)

#14 07-11-2014 
Some links to Alpine / Bavarian / Scandinavian / Nordic type sets... Please let me know if you'd like me to remove anything

TSR:
Birgit43's Anno 1900 set
Birgit43's dining room
marilu's Black Forest souvenirs
marilu's Dining Vroni
Dincer's Gustavian Bedroom (look at that clock)
windkeeper's old skis and sleds

Dincer's add'l Gustavian set (click grassy pics to download)

Jeka's wooden lace set and log fences are traditionally Russian but I think they might have possibilities

ATS Sandy's Alpine Winter (I might recolor this in birch/ash) c:

leefish's Von Trapp build set

fanseelamb's Lederhosen

plasticbox's Seasons window add-ons

HugeLunatic's gingham bedding
amythestfenix's gingham curtains

and fairywitch had some very nice Nordic sets (a bedroom and a study) but only a few bits of it are available at the Sims2Graveyard and I don't have them anymore :c
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 09:12 AM by shastakiss.)

#15 07-11-2014 
Shasta - I have found them at Saving the Sims which are own sweet Ginnie does

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/savi...2_107/info

The complete sets are there.

#16 07-11-2014 
Been too long since I built a hotel, lol. Went in to start dismantling and couldn't remember how to do it Tongue Lot zoning first, Jones, lol.

Michelle has recolors of Jeka's Wood Lace at Plumb Bob Keep

And if anyone's interested...

Sneak Peek(Click to View)
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 10:16 PM by justJones.)

#17 22-11-2014 
eeeee Jones I didn't see your sneak peek until just now and I love it Big Grin Heart

*very excited*

#18 22-11-2014 
Ooh I must get on with mine - I'd totally forgotten about this challenge!

#19 22-11-2014 
If I can get my game to cooperate - I might have to de-lurkify and join the fun! This looks like a really wonderful challenge! ...and I'm glad we have extra time on this one - I won't be able to commit until after Black Friday (Nov. 28) Wink My fingers are crossed Big Grin

#20 23-11-2014 
Should I add a batbox before re-zoning? Or should I upload it as a commercial lot so anyone who downloads it can customize it and then rezone as a hotel themselves?

*VERY VERY excited*

Also CatherineTCJD, please yes! Join in Smile I've had so much fun!

Sorry, that is a members only option