Counter Completers
#11 28-11-2014 
Didn't you hear, @Michelle? Christmas comes early this year. Wink (Or not, because I'm nowhere near finished. I am making headway, though, so I might actually make it before Christmas.)

I'm too lazy to fire something up to take screenshots, but all sets will contain one drawers-only counter, one with shelves and one with drawers+cabinet. (The poor Randoms have had to make a lot of meals without using a food processor so I could check that the animations work as advertised. Tongue) I was considering making a shelves+cabinet one as well, but it just looked like someone had torn the other cabinet door off, so I scratched that one. I might make one that's shelves+drawers, though. All shelves will have slots, of course, I hope that's a given. Smile

#12 29-11-2014 
Those are looking lovely Smile Looking forward to them.

#13 30-11-2014 
Thanks, Lee. Big Grin

May I introduce your new Value counters:

[Image: valuecounters21.jpg]
(I've kept the original mapping of the insides, since I don't know what people's recols look like - and the Value counter is supposed to be cheap.)

I'm planning on doing the same set for some six or seven other counters, from various EPs (I'm not being mysterious; I only have the names in Swedish at hand for most of them at the moment, and they probably have little to do with the English names). The Value set is the only one that's finished so far, but I'm getting there with the others. Might actually have some if not most of them finished before Christmas. Big Grin

#14 30-11-2014 
I love it! So gorgeous Nix!

#15 30-11-2014 
  • Registered
Quote:I only have the names in Swedish
I have the names only in Russian, so when I need an English version, I go at sims2-objectdefaults and look for it there. At first you should remember correct EP/SP, then just look at the pictures and click on one with the object you're thinking of, and - Ta-da! - here is the name we were looking for! Wink

#16 30-11-2014 
Thanks for the tip! I didn't know about that site, but I've bookmarked it now.

You actually get both (tiny) pictures and the English name in SimPE, but I'm often too lazy to fire it up and load the object catalogue just to check the name (as seen above Wink). This will be much easier!

BTW, that's an adorable icon. Smile

#17 01-12-2014 
wow how useful is that site Ivaristal, thank you!

#18 01-12-2014 
Heart Looks great Nix, can't wait get my hands on them, think my favourite is the half drawers/door, a few years ago when I had my RL kitchen cupboards made I insisted on 2 cupboards like that.

#19 01-12-2014 
Thanks, @Michelle! Big Grin That one is my favourite, too; at first I was only going to make that variation for the counters that have fancy doors, like Epikouros and Castanoga, but I liked it so much, they're all getting it. I love that kind of cupboard IRL as well, even though I don't have any in my little kitchen. Sad (Don't ask me why, it would have made perfect sense since it's a bit cramped for space, but sadly I didn't get to choose the cupboards, they were already in place when I moved in.)

#20 01-12-2014 
Wow these are fabulous Nix and so needed!!

Sorry, that is a members only option