Counter Completers
#41 21-12-2014 
I agree with everyone else, it looks great. Heart

#42 21-12-2014 
Agreed, it looks fantastic!

#43 22-12-2014 
You do know how to make a girl blush. Blush The yeas have it, as they say. And there will be a mirrored version as well - how could I not make one when you're all so awesome and supportive? Heart I just want to hug you all!

(Speaking of which, I think we really need a group hug smiley.)

#44 22-12-2014 
[Image: grouphug.gif]

#45 01-01-2015 
I know, I never post, but these look FANTASTIC! Can't wait for the finished product! (as my 12.2 gb downloads folder groans...)

#46 02-01-2015 
@gayars, thanks! Big Grin Hopefully, they'll be finished soonish, I'm currently working on the last ones. And you can tell your DL folder that they're all repositoried to the in-game originals, so they should be light, file size-wise. Smile

#47 04-01-2015 
I've got a little pic for @CatherineTCJD (and others). Wink

[Image: countrycounters.jpg]
(Don't worry, the difference in hue on the counter tops is because of the lighting, nothing else.)

I'm almost there; I still have to make extras for the Double Wood counter, but then I'm done. Big Grin Then you'll have between three and five additional counters for the
  • Value
  • Epikouros
  • Castanoga
  • Forbidden Fruit
  • Blue Ribbon
  • Surfaco
  • and Double Wood counters.
I won't make extras for the Coco counter from Seasons or the Neo-Quartzo one from Pets, since I never use them myself. Of course, if someone were to beg me on their bended knees to make extras for those as well, I might change my mind, but for now they'll have to do without.

Edit: I forgot to say, the counter with the door to the left I call the LeeFish variation. Wink
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 12:04 PM by NixNivis.)

#48 04-01-2015 
Beautiful!!! Heart

#49 04-01-2015 
YEAH!!!! That's what I'ma talkin' 'bout Big Grin Heart
Now I can have a built-in 'hutch' in my SSN country kitchens!

Thank YOU Celebrate

...ps - I do try to use the Neo-Quartzo set, but often scratch it 'cuz nothing matches. You've done so much already, I really hate to ask you to do more - but, I know I, for one, would be extremely grateful for a full set of the Quartzo cabinets.
[Image: Begging-Kitten.jpg]

#50 04-01-2015 
Looking gorgeous, Nix, thank you Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option