Counter Completers
#51 05-01-2015 
Beautiful Nix

#52 05-01-2015 
Awww, thank you, everybody! Heart I'll probably be doing a LeeFish variation of the Double Wood counter as well, because I really like how it turned out. Smile

@CatherineTCJD, you... you... you used a pleading kitteh pic! You really fight dirty. Tongue I mean, how could I possibly say "no" to a little pleading kitten?! All right, Neo Quartzo will be getting extras as well. Will you mind terribly if I don't do a shelves-only variation of that one, though? I think it would look... weird with just shelves. (If it's any consolation, the Surfaco doesn't get a shelves-only one, either.) It will get a shelves+drawers, though.

And your saying that nothing matches it gave me an idea...

[Image: neofridgo.jpg]

Behold the Neo Fridgo. I take no responsibility whatsoever for this. Tongue

#53 05-01-2015 
Yeah, playing the pleading kitteh-card was a bit below the belt, wasn't it? Especially, because cute kitteh was being cute about it.

(Well played, @CatherineTCJD. I liked it a lot!)

#54 05-01-2015 
Aw shucks *blushes* I just thought the little guy was cute. (...yeah, that's it, *nods* that's the ticket...)

@Nix - the Neo Fridgo is magnifico!!!! Celebrate Big Grin Celebrate
And, shelfless is fine by me.
THANK YOU!!!!!! Heart

#55 05-01-2015 
Well, I got this for my desktop wallpaper. So you can imagine how I felt about that little guy of yours Smile

#56 06-01-2015 
@CatherineTCJD, that counter was part of the pets recolours I've been doing, all finished except the screenshots.

@ Nix, love the fridge, is the fridge slaved to the counter?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

#57 06-01-2015 
I love the recolours you've done Michelle - Is there any chance of getting a smooth counter top recolour as well? The bobbly one is the reason I don't use that counter much.

#58 06-01-2015 
@ Kiri: Wood or stone? I only used that one for a change.

#59 06-01-2015 
Love the recolors, Michelle! ...and I second Kiri's request - the "bobbly" counter isn't really very pretty.

#60 06-01-2015 
Either will do Michelle - Probably wood will work better with what the theme behind your recolours, but I'd love stone too. Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option