Counter Completers
#61 06-01-2015 
Glad you like the Neo Fridgo! Big Grin It's totally @CatherineTCJD's fault!

@Michelle, love the recols (and I'd love a smooth counter top, too)! Suddenly, that counter looks all normal and useable. Smile And yes, the fridge is slaved to it; not much point in making a fridge for a set that doesn't match anything, just to have it not match. Wink

#62 06-01-2015 
@Nix, I love slaved objects, thank you for making it so easy for us. Waiting with bated breath to see what you come up with next.

Okay, change them to plain counter tops, was to lazy too figure out the mapping so the wood was seamless.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

#63 06-01-2015 
The solid colours work perfectly michelle!!!

#64 06-01-2015 
What Kiri said. Smile And yeah, even though I believe there may be times when repositorying might not be the best way to go (like when only two objects in a set that share the same textures and people might want to keep one but not the other), for this project it was a given. There are so many gorgeous counter recols out there, like yours, it would have been gross modding misconduct on my part if I hadn't slaved them.

#65 06-01-2015 
"I'm gettin' a new kitchen! I'm gettin' a new kitchen!"
Wait! Did I say that? No, no, no, I meant my Sims are getting a new kitchen. Big Grin It's so shiny and sleek - thank you BOTH Celebrate

...and, of course, I also meant kitchenS - oi!

#66 07-01-2015 
@CatherineTCJD Big Grin

Neo-Fridgo, v. 1.5. When I checked it in game I realised the mapping of the doors didn't work, you could tell it was all stretched. So I remeshed the doors. Now each fridge door is made out of two counter doors instead, where one has been mirrored and rotated (but the map hasn't). I think I like it even better this way. Smile

[Image: neofridgo2.jpg]

#67 07-01-2015 
Texture definitely looks better, I'd love to see how it looks with wooden doors.

#68 07-01-2015 
The texture def looks better - and I kinda like the loooong door handles. Big Grin The base looks a bit wonky though now. *runs quickly behind the couch*

...Here, I made these for you:
[Image: giphy.gif]
PITA apology cookies Blush

#69 14-01-2015 
Looking good!

#70 30-04-2015 
Resurrecting this thread to give you an update.

The counters are now complete, so "all" I've got left to do is to get some pretty screenshots and write a witty post for them (well, a post, anyway). Big Grin

The Neo Quartzo will only have the one add-on, a drawers-only one; the mesh didn't really lend itself to anything else (I did make a shelves-only version but I did not like the look of it, it looked gutted to me). And I ended up scrapping the fridge. It was something I made just for fun, but it stopped being fun and instead became a frustrating drain of energy, and I need to conserve my energy instead of wasting it on losing battles.

So. That's the State of the Counters. Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option