Counter Completers
#71 30-04-2015 
I'm so sorry to hear that, Nix. You've worked so long and so hard on these things...

But on the other hand, *You* are more important to us than any number of counters. Heart So I'm glad that you could let it go.

#72 01-05-2015 
Thanks, BO. Heart I haven't shift-deleted the fridge or anything, I still have it in my WIP folder, so who knows, I might tackle it again some day. But right now, it was just getting on my nerves, and it wasn't worth the stress.

If I'd ended up scrapping the entire project, it wouldn't have felt good at all, because it would have meant so much hard work lost. But when it's just the fridge and one counter... I can live with that. Smile

#73 01-05-2015 
I get that, yeah. It's not like you deleted everything... you merely just put a single fridge and a counter on ice Big Grin

#74 03-05-2015 
I sure hope I didn't cause you undo stress... (Oh, my - now I've really done it! I'm so sorry Sad )

I've been wondering about the state of these counters - and I assure you: whatever you end up with - it will be wonderful! And, my simmies will be ecstatic, as will I Big Grin

#75 03-05-2015 
Nah, I wasn't happy with the fridge anyway, it wasn't you. Don't worry. Heart

The counters should be up... some time before 2016. Tongue I'm slooow when it comes to taking screenshots. I think I know how I want to do these ones, though, as well as how I want the title pic, so hopefully it won't be that long.

#76 03-05-2015 
Heart

...whew! Wink

#77 22-02-2016 
Are these still in the works Nix? Or have they been available for ages and Ive not noticed?

#78 23-02-2016 
@ekrubynaffit, they're still in the works. Well, the counters are finished, but at the last minute I decided they needed some wall cabinets - and unlike Captain Janeway, I'm not a woman who occasionally knows when to quit. Wink

It was when I was setting up the title screenshot (that's how last minute it was) that I thought the walls were looking awfully bare and wanted something on them. At first I thought "I'll just use CTNutmegger's wall cabinets and tell people they can get those if they like" - but the more I looked at those wall cabinets, the more I realised that there were details about them I wanted/would have done a little differently, just as a matter of personal preference, and that they're also just one type. It seemed a little silly to first make all these additional counters to give people more options, and then tell them they could only have one type of wall cabinet. Tongue

So the Counter Completers need to be completed with some wall fellows first. I don't have that much left to do, though, so hopefully it won't be another year before they're finally up. Smile

#79 23-02-2016 
Heart you, Nix!!!

#80 25-02-2016 
Im pretty sure I can wait a while longer for some brand spanking new wall cabinets to go with this Nix, you rock! Celebrate

Sorry, that is a members only option