Recoloring pictures?
#11 30-11-2014 
It sounds as if you didn't have the CEP by hafi in the correct place or not included in the file table. Smile The CEP for that painting is done correctly and does work. Klaartje had a similar issue with the IKEA paintings.

http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosting/58...161137.png

C:\Users\Lunie\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\zCEP-EXTRA
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Double Deluxe\Base\TSData\Res\Catalog\zCEP-EXTRA

#12 30-11-2014 
Thanks! Smile It must be the file table, then. I did have the CEP in the same place as you. Well, not EXACTLY the same place, since my username on my computer isn't Lunie, but you know what I mean. I will have another look at the file table tomorrow.

* esmeiolanthe gives Lunie cookies

#13 30-11-2014 
Lady in Red is mapped backwards - you will need to reverse the image on that one all the time. Smile One of the many gifts EA gave us.

BO - Hafi's CEP was to break certain pictures up into subsets of picture and frame - I've never used it, but it's *supposed* to work. So it would need GMND and I would have though SHPE changes as well as MMAT and TXMT changes - i.e. stuff in the program folders. I'm not quite sure what happens if that stuff isn't in the program folders, but the game folders. That's my suspicion with esme's problem.
For me, I'd rather have them as is, so I leave it alone. I have friends though who swear by them - so...

#14 01-12-2014 
Ah I'm very conflicted about hafi's CEP extras! I like having recolorable frames but but but the paintings lose their Sweet Down Low non-shadowy shiftability by threadandsandpaper! hafi mentioned somewhere how struggled with it but couldn't get it to work
:/ Did I mention I'm conflicted about them

In other news, yay esme for recoloring paintings! Smile

#15 01-12-2014 
@shastakiss Well, there's Michelle's Add-A-Frame sets, which I haven't tried out yet but which look awesome. Here's the first one: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=542100 Would those give frame recolors and Sweet Down Low compatibility? Coz if so, I know how I'm reorganizing my downloads folder next weekend...

Yay me! I'm only about eight years behind everybody else now! Tongue

Sorry, that is a members only option