Crowborough - Hood Progress
#11 11-04-2015 
Thanks guys, for all your feedback and support so far Smile It definitely helps to keep me going! I have done some more building and some more polishing. What I try to do is have a couple of series of houses all within a certain budget and with certain features (i.e. how many bedrooms). This series are all < §30.000 and have at least three bedrooms. I found it very hard to stick to the budget, which is surprising because I normally love the constraints of building starter homes.

4 Longstone Row(Click to View)
6 Longstone Row(Click to View)
8 Longstone Row(Click to View)
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 05:12 PM by Klaartje.)

#12 11-04-2015 
All three look great Smile

#13 16-05-2015 
Time for another update Smile I've been busy redoing the hood terrain and I think I'm a lot happier with this version. Until I decide I'm not, probably Wink For now, I'll try to stay away from SimCity4, otherwise I will never see the end of this project.

#14 16-05-2015 
Thats looking awesome Klaartje, love the pink blossoms lining the roads, and your houses look so cute!

#15 08-07-2015 
My summer holidays have started, so I have a lot of time on my hands to get this hood in a somewhat finished state. Today's picspam includes the final four starter homes, all located on Fairview Lane. Appropriately named for the 'gorgeous' riverviews.

2 Fairview Lane(Click to View)
4 Fairview Lane(Click to View)
12 Fairview Lane(Click to View)
14 Fairview Lane(Click to View)

#16 08-07-2015 
Gorgeous, I like their similarity but difference if that makes any sense Big Grin

#17 31-10-2015 
Hopefully, we'll have this neighborhood available before Christmas? :>
Just having a look again at these lots; nice, nice ones!

#18 01-11-2015 
Thanks for poking me Smile I haven't felt motivated much to finish this and it doesn't help that I keep thinking of new buildings that I should add... I also want to redo the terrain. It was/is my goal to have it finished by Christmas, so please feel free to keep poking me for updates, that should motivate me Big Grin

#19 22-01-2016 
I've posted some more pics on my tumblr, guess I could post them here too Smile I've edited the terrain for what feels like the hundredth time. And I'm happy with it and planning to stay happy with it until it's all uploaded Tongue

Had a slight hiccup with character-files, so rolling back to a previous version and then I'll get you guys more pics and some updated statistics on the progress so far.

The Numbers
Lots planned: 50, 30 residential and 20 community lots
Lots started: 43
Lots finished: 39
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2016 10:23 PM by Klaartje.)

#20 22-01-2016 
It's looking great Klaartje!

Sorry, that is a members only option