sims2 #1
Happy Birthday Poisson!

[Image: thumb640x480]

I hope you have had a wonderful day! To celebrate your special day, I have some funky recolors for you! They come in five different colors, in my all-time favourite palette: IKEA LACK Smile

The Official Stuff
Catalog Name: Teaparty in Teak
Catalog Location: Seating > Dining Chairs
Catalog Price: §100

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
Happy Birthday Poisson! Screenshot Happy Birthday Poisson! Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 95.79 KB | File Name Klaartje_FunkyTeaparty.7z | # of Downloads 593  

Comments
#13 10-03-2015
Klaartje, I had no idea these chairs could look so good! I love them! Heart

Joyeux Anniversaire, Poisson! Big Grin Désolée d'être en retard.

* NixNivis crosses her fingers that the her school French didn't failed her, and that she actually apologised for being late and didn't tell Poisson to go paint his dog blue or something Tongue
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 10:38 PM by NixNivis.)

#14 11-03-2015
So cute Klaartje!

#15 11-03-2015
OOOOOOOH Thank you Klaartje!!!! I'm feeling so ill at ease. It's so nice of you! Sorry to answer so late. I'm very happy with this set! Big Grin <3 <4 <5 Big Grin \o/ Thanks to everyone for your wishes! You're all so awesome!!
Mustluvcatz, unfortunately, I'm not as cute as these chairs which are really looking handsome! Smile
I would add that I'm very happy to have found this community, which is sincerely a second virtual home when I'm sad in real life. Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option