• Random house in The Sims 4 Get to Work
  • Creator: noiredeb
Yesterday tried Get to Work (TS4), it's very funny Big Grin

I wanted to try to build a house with curved roof and playing / going to the random, came out this:

[Image: thumb640x480]

[Image: XEJClYyl.png]

[Image: wpex3t5l.png]

[Image: mVH8Iifl.png]

[Image: gEL2gnFl.jpg]

Obviously my sims immediately sick :/

[Image: m9I8b8tl.png]

I have made known to the mother of Nina and Dina Caliente - Karina I think - a boy. He passed in front of the house, always random Big Grin

After meeting him, she discovered he was an alien and....baby alien - Caliente Big Grin

[Image: 1XU8nz6l.png]

Screenshots
Random house in The Sims 4 Get to Work Screenshot Random house in The Sims 4 Get to Work Screenshot Random house in The Sims 4 Get to Work Screenshot Random house in The Sims 4 Get to Work Screenshot Random house in The Sims 4 Get to Work Screenshot Random house in The Sims 4 Get to Work Screenshot Random house in The Sims 4 Get to Work Screenshot Random house in The Sims 4 Get to Work Screenshot
Comments
#2 24-04-2015
An interesting house, Deb Smile You always have such fun with your little simmies too1

#3 24-04-2015
LOL Deb! Your poor striped sim and her alien baby. It's a nicely decorated house though. Smile

#4 24-04-2015
Nice house, Deb! My girl scientist has an alien husband, their babies (twin girls) look normal. It must just be a sort of random chance.

Sorry, that is a members only option