sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]
Happy Koningsdag!

Today cloggies celebrate the birthday of King Willem-Alexander and now your sims can celebrate with them! Paint a Dutch flag on their cheek, dye their hair in orange/red/white/blue or at least dress them up in something orange. Break down that fourth wall!

Items included
Hair retexture - mesh included
Costume make-up
Kingsday dress - mesh included

Polycounts
Hair: 3005
Dress: 2218

Credits
Hair conversion by Trapping
Dress by Amaryll/Whiteredlilies
Shoes by Sanneke94
Hair texture by Poppet

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
King's Day Kit Screenshot King's Day Kit Screenshot King's Day Kit Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 1.6 MB | File Name Klaartje_Kingsday.7z | # of Downloads 26  

Comments
#13 01-05-2015
* leefish would so vote for Maurits. Such a nice-looking lad.

#14 01-05-2015
Hehe, I wasn't considering that you wanted to do away with them either, @Klaartje. I just meant why not keep it the way it is for the sake of tradition? Sure, your way others would also have a chance. But what has Maurits done to you that you want to punish him this way? Who in the name of all that has holes in in (all that is hole-y Smile), would really be anxious to get such a job? There may be some fame involved, true. But in such a position you hardly have any private life.

And whatever parties you go to as a King or Queen, you won't be going crazy, getting drunk out of your mind, barfing on your shoes while your spouse keeps your hair up for you. You'd have to behave properly all the time! Seems very boring to me. No, I think anyone who does NOT get that job, is much better off!

#15 01-05-2015
Here, the Royal X-Factor wouldn't be a competition; out of the King's three kids, there's no question Victoria is the best one for the job. And her cousins aren't allowed to compete since they aren't included in the order of succession, so that's that. Tongue

BO, I'm not sure royalty defines "properly" the same way you do... Wink

#16 02-05-2015
@NixNivis perhaps not, hun. But I'm certain that they don't do the outrageous things we do when we do outrageous things, if you know what I mean. Smile At least not in public...
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2015 01:35 AM by BoilingOil.)

Sorry, that is a members only option