in 12 days it will be my birthday.
#1 09-05-2015 
And I want to do a little something different this year.

Between now and my birthday, you can pm or post here to request something that I can do that you would like for your birthday (for the sims2 of course). But if you want something from Sims 1 that works too.

And I will do it.
And the plan is that on my birthday lots of people get what they’d like for presents! Rather than me just guessing what you’d like.
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

#2 10-05-2015 
So far on the list

1. Playground Lot in non-fairytale colours.
2. Scout uniform converted from TS3 - will need help for this one. Big Grin

#3 10-05-2015 
You're motivated Kiri! Big Grin It's very original of you, and kind, but that goes without saying.

3. A few lamps from The Sims 4 (into TS2)? For example, the outdoors ones (colonial outdoor & mega wall lantern mainly) that can be seen on the first picture and that have been made for TS3:

Cheers Kiri! <3

[Image: MTS_TheJim07-1515781-03.jpg]

[Image: MTS_TheJim07-1515779-01.jpg]

#4 10-05-2015 
Poisson - I don't have TS4 - but if you can organise to get the meshes for me, I will try to do them for you.

#5 19-05-2015 
Hey Kiri', I don't know how to proceed but never mind. Perhaps another idea for you ...*shy*... the outdoor wall lamp from TS3 World Adventures? (the one that looks a bit like the Colonial Outdoor Wall Lamp seen on the screenshot just above)

Thank you anyway!

#6 19-05-2015 
Hi Possion - I don't have TS3 installed at the moment either. Sad

#7 20-05-2015 
Aww too bad. But never mind. You'll get a small present from me instead, it serves you right! Big Grin (it's tomorrow, isn't it?)

#8 20-05-2015 
Happy birthday, Kiri! I would just like the completed veggie bins please Smile

#9 20-05-2015 
If you'd still like things to add to the list.. I run into stuff all the time while building that I wish I had recolors of. Not saying that I remember what any of those things are right this moment, but um... I could talk myself into loading my game Friday (or sooner, not sure since I need a nap.. then I have my shows to watch tonight.. then I'll be out of town tomorrow) and make a little list. I'm thinking that most of it was Maxis meshes the last time I was in game. (Doing recolors isn't may favorite thing to do and recoloring Maxis meshes isn't my idea of fun either.) *IDEA!* Looking at my history might jog my memory since I was looking for recolors of some of it at MTS... *zooms off*

Ohhhhhh - before I forget again: Happy Birthday Kiri!! *huggles*

#10 20-05-2015 
* fanseelamb attempts to add 9+12.....

May 21? Tomorrow? Today in kiriland??? OMG.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIRI!!!!!!!!!

vamp Flower Flower Heart Heart Heart Flower Flower vamp

Sorry, that is a members only option