Nixed Sims Update, 19 May
#1 19-05-2015 
[Image: invifloortitle11.jpg]

For when you'd like some extra light, but not some extra lamp. Wink
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#2 19-05-2015 
Into my updates it goes!

#3 20-05-2015 
Woot! Well done, Nix! Heart No lamp, no visible light beams, no shadows. It is rather evasive, isn't it? Do you also have invisible wall- and ceiling-fixtures, for when there's no spot available on the floor?

#4 20-05-2015 
Thanks Ginnie! And thanks, BO, glad you like it! And indeed I do. Big Grin

#5 24-05-2015 
I'm going to post my squeeing of the pottery wheel here because I can't remember whatever password it's asking for over on your site.

So here is a copy paste.
Oh my goodness! Nix you are a marvel! I can't wait to try this. I've been playing my medieval hood but I am switching right now to my modern one to try this out. Those plates are so cute!

And yes, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense here but I had to say thank you someplace!

#6 24-05-2015 
Got the pottery wheel for my updates!

#7 25-05-2015 
Thanks, @Ginnie! Big Grin

@joandsarah, I was going to post an update here, but I couldn't be on the computer yesterday. Sorry. Very glad you like the pottery table, though! Big Grin

joandsarah Wrote:I can't remember whatever password it's asking for over on your site

Huh? Huh Password?? You don't need a password to comment at my site, you never have. You do have to enter a name and an e-mail address (it doesn't even have to be your real name and e-mail address, but the comment might be blocked as spam if it's too obvious a spoof), but that's all. The only way I can think of that you'd be asked for a password, is if you'd gone to wordpress.com (instead of nixedsims.wordpress.com) and tried to log in to my site from there. In that case, yes, you would be asked for a password - because then you'd be trying to log in to my user account. Tongue But you'll never be asked for a password to leave a comment on a post.

What happens if you click on this link? https://nixedsims.wordpress.com/2015/05/...-for-kids/ Are you still being asked for a password?

#8 25-05-2015 
This is what it gives me when I try and leave a comment there.

WordPress.com

Username or Email

Password

Remember Me
Lost your password?

You are being asked to login because "my email" is used by an account you are not logged into now.
By logging in you'll post the following comment to Pottery Table for Kids:

WordPress.com / Gravatar.com credentials can be used.

Edit: To remove my actual email from this post.

Nix, technical things always like to give me issues. It sees me coming.

#9 28-05-2015 
A screenshot would have been better than just the text, but I can tell what's going on here anyway. You see the "you are being asked to log in because..." line? Well, that line means is the problem isn't with my site at all, but rather with the e-mail address you're using.

Now, I can't read your browser history, so I don't know if you have had a WordPress (or possibly a Gravatar) account before, or if you've been co-author on somebody's WordPress blog, or if you've used the same e-mail address to comment on a WordPress blog (mine or somebody else's) before, but I do know that WordPress (NOT my subordinated nixedsims site, but the site it's hosted at) recognises your e-mail address from an account either you or somebody using your e-mail address has set up there. And that's why you're being asked to log in: WordPress thinks you have an account, so it wants you to comment using that account. That's just how the site works.

Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about which accounts you might or might not have set up over there, so I'm afraid my only advice to you is either to contact WordPress about it, or to use a different e-mail address if and when you want to comment. (Like I said, you can spoof one if you want; chances are it will be marked as spam, but I can always approve it manually.) Sorry. Confused

#10 29-05-2015 
I think I did make an account some years ago, before I decided I like LJ better. This was just after the Exchange first failed for some months, in 07 probably. I'll have to see if i can get my password back or reset.

Sorry, that is a members only option