sims2 #1
Hi folks!

It has come to my attention that some people have reasons for not wanting their sims to EVER die of starvation! They don't care about the level of their sims' mal-nourishment, and whether or not they complain about it. Hunger should simply not be lethal!

Although I cannot agree with this reasoning, I *can* understand why some other people might want to. So when Mark93 made his request, I set out to help. It took me some sad, sad PHAILs to realise that the solution was in fact really dead (pun) simple, but here it finally is: I give you the ultimate cheat to prevent starvation among sims. Every time a sim is about to croak for lack of food, their hunger bar will be raised to the 5% full mark. Their tummy will still growl like a lion, but they won't die!

In the best of BO traditions, this mod has been designed to be the shortest and simplest solution, and still work in ALL versions of the game (maybe even in the Stories, though I will *never* give any guarantees about that), and it needs NOTHING ELSE! Simply drop it in your Downloads folder, and forget about it!

I cannot imagine anything *ever* conflicting with this mod, but if you *do* encounter any, just load mine last. Problem solved.

Happy Simming!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - No Starvation Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 466 bytes | File Name BO - No Starvation - FINAL.zip | # of Downloads 1,025  

Comments
#5 15-07-2015
This could be useful... I haven't had a starvation death yet, but that really shouldn't be such an easy affliction to 'catch' Wink
Thanks!

#6 10-01-2017
  • Registered
Thanks BO! Having looked after my Sims successfully for 4 years and never having seen The Grim Reaper at all, I think I've earned a little help from your mod. I'll still be very annoyed with myself if any of my Sims have to scream at me for not feeding them, but at least I know I won't be laying flowers on their graves.

So thank you very much for making this mod to make my life easier and my Sims lives safer.Smile

#7 10-01-2017
Yeah, after such a long time of successfully keeping your sims healthy, I think I'll allow you a break. Big Grin It doesn't look like you really need it, but there we are. Smile

#8 18-02-2017
Now whenever I accidentally fall asleep while playing, I won't wake up to find a house full of urns! Thank you so very much, BO.

Sorry, that is a members only option