• 3t2 Icecream Dress - Patterned
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
I finally found some time for creating something small. I adore this dress and I wanted to spice up the skirt a bit. Included are four different recolors with a solid top and patterned skirt. Four, because one of my new rules to keep the size of my downloads folder manageable is to only have four recolors for each mesh.

[Image: thumb640x480]

Details:
Top-Only Dress
AF recolors only, TF will follow when I figure out how to texture-link them.
Mesh is not included, you can get it from DeeDee-Sims.

Credits
EA for the original mesh.
Lemonlion for the 3t2 conversion.
DeeDee-Sims for making the top-only version.
Allisas/Simper-fi for the textures I mercilessly ripped apart to create this.
Colorlovers for the patterns.

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
3t2 Icecream Dress - Patterned Screenshot 3t2 Icecream Dress - Patterned Screenshot 3t2 Icecream Dress - Patterned Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 318.19 KB | File Name Klaartje_3t2IcecreamDress_TopOnlyRC.7z | # of Downloads 262  

Comments
#9 08-06-2015
Thank you all Smile I'm glad my method of four recolors is somewhat space-saving, it also makes Bodyshop-browsing a bit faster. And Fansee, I haven't done much playing yet, so indeed, in theory it all sounds nice but I have to test it in reality still Tongue

#10 08-06-2015
Reality - you mean you're actually going to wear these dresses yourself? Wink

#11 08-06-2015
Well they are certainly cute enough BO. I think Klaartje could rock them.

Personally the Blue and the green one I would love in real life myself. Big Grin

#12 08-06-2015
I love the colors and patterns you chose!! Thank you!!

Sorry, that is a members only option