And we are back (again)
#1 13-08-2015 
We have moved to a new server somewhere in France and as part of the upgrade we have been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century. We have a new version of php and a newer version of SQL.

This means I expect some errors in the site and I will track them down/fix them as I find them or they are reported.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#2 13-08-2015 
Ooooff! The absense for almost an entire day really had me worried there. Next time - I say that, even though I truly hope there will NOT be a next time Tongue -, could you please give warning beforehand, Lee?

Anyway, I'm glad it was nothing more alarming than a move that caught us off-line. Now let's pray for not too many hiccups Smile (Not hick-ups, BO. When will you ever learn?!)
(This post was last modified: 13-08-2015 03:34 PM by BoilingOil.)

#3 13-08-2015 
I would have given warning if I had *had* warning Smile

#4 13-08-2015 
Welcome back Big Grin

#5 13-08-2015 
(13-08-2015 10:56 AM)leefish Wrote:  I would have given warning if I had *had* warning Smile

Yeah, that makes sense... If you were unaware of this, you must have been as shocked as we were! Sorry about that, and welcome back.

#6 13-08-2015 
Yup, I was like OMG I broke it but how Big Grin

#7 13-08-2015 
OMG guy guys scared me!! Sad Glad we're still swimming Smile

#8 15-08-2015 
Yay! Welcome back, us! Big Grin It scared me, too; the downtime started right after I'd updated Firefox, so at first I thought I'd broken something (and couldn't figure out why on earth Leefish would be the only site that was affected when the rest of the Internet was fine). Eventually I decided the site had to be down for realz and not just for me, though - which granted didn't make me any happier, just less annoyed with myself. Tongue

Sorry, that is a members only option