About to give up
#11 02-09-2015 
* Klaartje throws herself on top of the pile of hugs.

I'm glad that you've got the job to look forward too Smile And I hope that some good cake will come your way soon!

#12 02-09-2015 
Well, I don't know that I'm looking forward to the job, per se...but I am looking forward to the pay check. Orientation tomorrow. Thanks for all the hugs everyone! Heart

#13 08-09-2015 
It's expensive to get a job Sad had to buy clothes cause I didn't have what's required. All the extra gas. I'm sure the gas will be ok once I'm atually getting money, but for now its horrid. I just keep trying not to cry all day cause I have to work later. But I'm hungry and depressed; can't help but cry. Keep praying/sending good thoughts. Sure could use 'em

#14 08-09-2015 
Aww Jones, I know. they pay like a month after you start - in the meantime you have to fund getting to work, which isnt that easy.

#15 08-09-2015 
I have $10 in my PayPal - it's yours if you want it Jones. The only sucky thing about that is that you'd probably have to transfer it to your bank account and that can take a few days. (If you don't have PayPal you'd have to sign up to get it.. and then set it up to transfer to your bank, but that's all easy enough to do.) I know it's not a lot but it's all I have to spare.

*hugs*

Actually, I should be getting paid for some work I did sometime this week so I could probably spare another $10 then. (Hey, $40 to design some labels? Heck yeah, I'll do it. Took me less than 3 hours so that's not a bad "per hour" for playing around in PhotoShop!. Edited because: Woot! Another payment for stuff done should be coming through this week. So I'll be in touch with you hopefully!)
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2015 05:35 PM by mustluvcatz.)

#16 08-09-2015 
Oh Jones Sad I really hope things turn a bit brighter soon. Will send a bucket of positive thoughts your way.

#17 08-09-2015 
,My ever faithful Bailey makes me ashamed at my struggles at times to trust that He will provide...her prayer last night:

"Dear Lord,
Thank you for the bread and butter so we don't starve, and thank you for the water, even though I hate drinking water, so we aren't thirsty. Thank you for sending your son to die for our sins.
Amen"

I had to chuckle that she included the fact that she hates drinking water.

#18 08-09-2015 
Love and hugs, Jones, you will get there in the end.

#19 09-09-2015 
((hugs)) Jones, praying for you and your family. Hope things turn around really soon.

#20 17-09-2015 
Jones, so sorry to hear that you have so much on your plate right now...stay strong. Sad

Hopefully, things will get better soon. In the meantime, try and focus on the positives right now. It's so easy to dwell on the bad, but definitely not healthy to do so long-term. Will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself. *hugs*

Sorry, that is a members only option