Play & Chat -- What's happening in your game today?
#31 06-01-2016 
@Skoorl Yes, Fansee *always* has 666 posts, regardless how many posts she makes. That's because she's in league with some sinister force ;-)

#32 06-01-2016 
Indeed, she bust the leefish post counter with some demonsheepery.....

#33 06-01-2016 
vamp

#34 07-03-2016 
Hope Sims2 is ok here.

Nervous subject turned out to be an ok guy. He inherited the Specter house, and now has Rip Grunt, his wife Ophelia Grunt (Nigmos), and their baby boy "Bubba" Grunt, living with him. Pascal Curious lived with Nervous for a while after he gave birth to his daughter Porsche, Today, he moved back in with Lazlo and Vidcund (who is now pregnant by abduction). Nervous ended up being BFF with Earl Pitts (one of my Sims. Even after Earl married Sandy Fairchild, Nervous continues to be best friends with Earl. Nervous has added another floor to the Specter house, and now, he offers Sims who are in financial "transition", to live there, until they're ready to move on with their lives.

Nervous is awesome. Smile

2 days ago, Johnny Smith married Stella Torrano.

Buck Grunt is in college, and will marry his girlfriend, Renegade Ranger, when she grows to adult. She will marry Buck, and he will become "Buck Ranger" because "Renegade Grunt", is just SOOOOO wrong on soooooo many levels!

Jenny Smith had one more girl with Pollination Tech #9 before he died, and I don't know how, but Sirleen Smith, turned out blonde, Green, and gorgeous!.

Jill Smith is about to graduate college, with her fiancee, Samuel Ranger.

Lot's more, but I've bored you enough for one day. Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 01:03 PM by Kunder.)

#35 07-03-2016 
@Kunder:

(07-03-2016 12:51 PM)Kunder Wrote:  She (Renegade Ranger - BO) will marry Buck, and he will become "Buck Ranger" because "Renegade Grunt", is wrong on soooooo many levels!

Hahahahahahaha... I wonder if Buck Ranger is so much better, actually Smile

(07-03-2016 12:51 PM)Kunder Wrote:  I don't know how, but Jenny Smith had one more girl with Pollination Tech #9 before he died, and Sirleen Smith, turned out blonde, Green, and gorgeous!.
Lot's more, but I've bored you enough for one day. Smile

Might I object, please? You haven't bored us enough, as long as you haven't bothered to bore us with pictures of this so-called *gorgeous* Sirleen Smith. Tongue

#36 07-03-2016 
@Kunder

Sims 2 is more than welcome here (most all of us play it!).

And I second BO's request of Sirleen Smith. Smile

#37 07-03-2016 
I thought this was a cute pic of Sirleen...... I have had Jenny and PT#9 have another child at least 20 times..... They usually turn out, ummm...... "Challenged?"

Sirleen is the first "attractive" third child they've had. I don't know why she turned out so cute, but I'm saving her with SimPE. I now have her "packaged".

This particular round of "Strangetown", has turned out real well. It all started with the story of "Earl Pitts", and "Bob Woods". Bob lives in every hood in all my games. He's the hardest working Sim of all time. Whenever I create a house, or even use a Maxis house, Bob Woods is the first one there. I use him to check the function of stairs, elevators, garages, nooks and cranny's. If everything is functioning properly, and is accessible, the house is considered "Bob Woods" tested, and approved. Only then are Sims permitted to move into the house.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 03:46 PM by Kunder.)

#38 07-03-2016 
Challenged is the right word for most of the kids that are fathered by Maxis Pol-Techs. The kids that Jenny and PT start out with are most likely 'engineered' to look as well as they do, because it's not easy to get such children naturally. That's why replacement Pol-Techs are popular.

Sirleen, however, certainly doesn't hurt the eyes.

#39 07-03-2016 
The middle pic above is Bob Woods, and the far right is Earl Pitts, and a very pregnant Sandy Pitts (Fairchild).

#40 07-03-2016 
(07-03-2016 03:27 PM)BoilingOil Wrote:  Challenged is the right word for most of the kids that are fathered by Maxis Pol-Techs. The kids that Jenny and PT start out with are most likely 'engineered' to look as well as they do, because it's not easy to get such children naturally. That's why replacement Pol-Techs are popular.

Sirleen, however, certainly doesn't hurt the eyes.
BoilingOil,

I do try and use Maxis Sims "as is". I use CC in respect to clothing, makeup, furnishings, and cars (Courtesy of Fresh Prince Creations). As far as Sims go, I generally leave them alone. Even when they wreak with Fugly.

They are rude (Farting, Belching, eating like pigs, gagging in front of a Sim, or farting in front of a Sim they don't like.).

They are weird ("Playing" in the tub").

They are annoying (Constant complaining, can't walk straight to another area of the house, Stuffing their face... I HATE that one, won't do what you need them to do, when you need them to do it).

They tend to be really creepy at times, (Stopping, just to turn around and look up at you, Adults following the neighbor kids into their rooms.... EEEK!).

But they are hilarious, fun, and cute.

As is.

When you use things like "replacement PT's" or the like, then you miss out on the rare little Jem's, like Sirleen Smith. Smile

Although, Sirleen is untouched, I DID play a bit with Jill Smith's genetics. REALLY improved her looks. I'll post a pic.

Sorry, that is a members only option