sims2 #1
Bland white ceiling tiles. Found in the floor tile section of your catalogue for §2 per tile.

Obviously they require whichever expansion added ceilings in order to use them as ceiling tiles.

(OMG this is thread #6666. I really AM a demon sheep.)

CREDIT and LINK if you use my stuff.

Mesh and texture edits (aka recolours) are welcome.

You may include my meshes with your recolours.

You may include my content with your own packaged Sims and Lots.

Please do not redistribute my original files in any other way.

Please do not redistribute my sims or altered versions of them.

Please do not post any part of my work on any paysite, including TSR (The Sims Resource).

Have fun!

Screenshots
Bland White Ceiling Tiles Screenshot Bland White Ceiling Tiles Screenshot Bland White Ceiling Tiles Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 22.83 KB | File Name fanseelamb -- Ceiling Tiles.rar | # of Downloads 909  

Comments
#5 17-09-2015
Yay ceiling tiles, good for shops too Big Grin

#6 17-09-2015
Yes, shops, another place I'd rather not be!

#7 17-09-2015
I can verify, you need AL or later to have ceiling tiles. However, that said, they wouldn't be bad as floor tiles, either!

I'm so glad you uploaded them! I've been waiting for this since I saw your first post with them!! Thanks Fansee!

#8 17-09-2015
This is quite nice...thank you! Will definitely have to make a clinic of some sort now. Though they might look nice in loft apartments as well. Smile

And for those of you that may not know, though ceilings were first introduced with AL, they were also available if you just had Mansion and Garden Stuff installed (since EA basically used AL to make M&G). I had M&G installed long before deciding to add AL, which is how I know this.

Sorry, that is a members only option