Does This Mod Exist?
#31 16-11-2015 
It was my pleasure, simmodder! Smile

#32 18-11-2015 
Fantastic information BO Smile

I was working on an object and I wanted the sim to carry a plate to another surface. I was sad because though the sim did carry the plate it was sort of fastened to his wrist and at his side (sad face). So, I tried the run tree by name on the CT-Set Carry and by George it worked!! Sim now carries the plate properly. Smile

#33 18-11-2015 
Yup, that's how it works! Well done, Lee! Celebrate

#34 04-12-2015 
Hey Fansee... Sorry to resurrect a long-since-deceased thread. Please forgive my necromancy...
...but i think i may have found a mod that accomplishes this!

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=420609

The description and pix are TERRIBLE, and the creator's english isn't very good, so it's hard to tell if it really does what you were looking for. Seems to be, that it adds options to your pie menu: "be maid", "be gardener", and "be repairman".

Good luck!

-gE
>=)

#35 04-12-2015 
Hmmm that looks vaguely familiar. I think we saw it before and decided it wasn't right, although now I can't remember why. It does seem like it might work well. Probably what scared me off was the comments question as to whether it can't be turned off once activated for a sim. But there's no real answer. I should just test it myself. Thanks grin!! Big Grin

#36 04-12-2015 
Youuuuuuuuu're welcome! =)

I read that, too, and i was thinking... Force Error! ...what're boolprops for, anyway? hahah

I bet it was the terrible and uninformative description and the pix that scared you off. I'm here to tell ya... it scared me off! =)

#37 04-12-2015 
Actually, the author's English is good enough to clearly explain what the mod is supposed to do. Their sentence structure is a bit off, but that happens to many young people around the globe nowadays. Anyway, I also recognized something about the mod from how it was described here. It wasn't in my Downloads folder, but I knew I had seen it. And sure enough, after clicking the link, I found that I had thanked the thread before; 5 yrs ago!!! A search of my computer brought to light that I had picked up the "max all needs" version already. Now I also have the other one, which I hope to inspect and ultimately install in my Downloads folder to make up for the loss of "Macrotastics".

#38 04-12-2015 
It wasnt that clear to me. Some pictures of 3 different sims with "be gardener" etc made me wary. Yea, I know, what is moderation on MTS for then Big Grin

#39 04-12-2015 
So does it work? I don't need it, I use another hack/cheat to max motives and all of my sims are neat freaks; but if it works it would be nice to torture... I mean erm have the not so neat freaks "be maid" but really after thinking and typing that we should hope that our sims would want to be more than "be maid" because sometimes in my game (haven't played in forever) the maid is useless. Just there collecting a check like the people at my real job. Excuse the anger/sarcasm I might be a bit bitter these days against work and lazy people...Um so does it work....sheepishly presses submit and walks away from the computer.

#40 04-12-2015 
Oooh! Let us know what you find out, BO! =) I wouldn't get the max-motives version cuz it's not my style. But it'd be nice to be able to tell my sims "Go clean your room!" and have them clean everything, rather than having to load up their queue with 8 puddles o' mopping, 7 leaf piles raking, 6 plates for licking, FIIIIIIIIIIIVE Golden Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings! 4 beds to make, 3 counters to scrub, 2 toilets to flush, and a trash bag in the trash bin!

...sorry, I got carried away.

>=)

Sorry, that is a members only option