sims2 #1
Hello kind simmer! May I interest you in three, count them, THREE, beautiful countertop desks at a great value?

We have a normal 2-tile desk. We have a mirrored 2-tile desk that accommodates a chair on the left side instead of the right. And we have an adorable little single-tile desk.

But alas, these are no average normal desks. Placed side-by-side, they create a beautiful seamless counter, perfect for reception desks, bank counters, and more! Configure them any which way you like - their versatility is astounding!

TECHNICAL DETAILS:
  • These desks are "slaved" to the Maxis "Value" Counter. That means they use the "Value" counter textures and any recolours of that counter installed in your game. If you want to recolour the desks, you just recolour the "Value" counter.
  • Price is §99 for the single-tile desk, §150 for the 2-tile desks.
  • Catalog category is..... drumroll please..... DESKS. *gasp*
  • Poly count is 406 for the single-tile desk, 832 for the 2-tile desks.
  • All 3 desks should be basegame compatible. I think.
  • Slots slots slots! Yes, these desks have extra slots on top. There are a grand total of 6 slots on the normal 2-tile desk, 4 slots on the mirrored 2-tile desk, and 2 slots on the single-tile desk.
  • Surely I'm forgetting something. I just can't remember what it is.

HUGE THANKS TO: Lee for her Arkelstorp and mirrored desks, and Lunie for her single-tile desks, which I cloned to make these 3 desks. The extra slots are all their brilliant doing. My brilliant doing was knowing whose work to nip. ALSO also also, MsBarrows for her brilliant Value Counter Island which I used as a starting point for my desks.

WAIT MORE THANKS TO: Lee, Shasta, Kiri, Nix, and BO for their amazing help in my omg-i-don't-know-what-i'm-doing-plz-help-me thread. Thank you all!

BONUS: I might as well throw in the the light blue counter recolour I made for these desks right? It's a deal. Consider it thrown in. Like, right there in the second file.

PIC CREDITS: counter recolours, counter island, upper cabinets, decorative inbox and books, hospital equipment, hospital curtains, ceiling tiles, strawberry and stripey wallpapers in bonus pic #9

OTHER LOVELY MATCHING STUFF: Kiri's Value Kitchen Add-Ons. I took a pic with them but whoops it didn't fit - only 8 attached pics are allowed - but look here is it, look how pretty.

CREDIT and LINK if you use my stuff.

Mesh and texture edits (aka recolours) are welcome.

You may include my meshes with your recolours.

You may include my content with your own packaged Sims and Lots.

Please do not redistribute my original files in any other way.

Please do not redistribute my sims or altered versions of them.

Please do not post any part of my work on any paysite, including TSR (The Sims Resource).

Have fun!

Screenshots
"Value" Counter Desks Screenshot "Value" Counter Desks Screenshot "Value" Counter Desks Screenshot "Value" Counter Desks Screenshot "Value" Counter Desks Screenshot "Value" Counter Desks Screenshot "Value" Counter Desks Screenshot "Value" Counter Desks Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 39.25 KB | File Name fanseelamb -- Value Counter Desks.rar | # of Downloads 3,396  
Filesize 203.39 KB | File Name fanseelamb -- Value Counter Recolour - Light Blue.rar | # of Downloads 2,535  

Comments
#17 05-10-2015
Thank you for the lovely versatile desks :3

#18 07-10-2015
This is what I have always needed for my offices. Thank you!

#19 07-10-2015
Beautiful!! And I love this blue and this smoked salmon colours!

#20 24-04-2020
Woah! You released these when? How did I miss these? Thank you so much!!! (And whoever it was that posted them on tumblr!) Thanks <3

Sorry, that is a members only option