I want to create a CEP-Extra file for the MALM endtable with two drawers, where the drawer fronts are a seperate, recolorable subset. I'm using this tutorial
as a starting point, but I've done a few steps differently to make an actual override.
What I've done:
1. Clone the MALM object with all the options unticked, except for 'pull default color'.
2. Added the subset in the GMDC as per IB's instructions.
3. Cloned the TXMT in the file and renamed it with the new subset name. Then I clicked fix TGI as per these instructions
. I also changed the cMaterialDefinition to match the new TXMT-name.
4. Edited the shape. I didn't fix the integrity.
5. Edited the GMND.
6. Cloned the MMAT in the file and renamed it. Changed the instance and the family. Edited the subsetname to match the new subset and the name to match the new TXMT.
7. Extracted these five resources, made one package with GMDC, TXMT, GMND and Shape (to go in the Documents folder), and one package with the MMAT (in the Program Files folder).
The drawerfronts are flashing blue in game. When I clone the MALM endtable in SimPE with my CEP-files installed, all the new and edited resources are pulled with it, except for the TXMT. Can anybody help me find out what I'm doing wrong or what steps I'm missing?