Fishmas Advent Calendar
#21 05-11-2015 
Maybe a tin of spam for some of our fishes Tongue

#22 05-11-2015 
Hmmm, I don't mind spam, if it's the edible kind! Celebrate

#23 05-11-2015 
@ekrubynaffit (and other builders), I have all EPs and all EPs except Family Fun, Glamour Life and Celebration.

#24 06-11-2015 
Splashing down a little late here - sorry! House-building is something I really enjoy doing too Celebrate
* CatherineTCJD glances nervously over toward Tiffany's construction company

Hmmmm... I got a bunch of Peacocks last year... Have I mentioned that I REALLY like peacocks? And cats? I'm also very fond of anything Victorian or Rococo/Baroque in the building deco department. Those S4 lights are scrumptious! Also, that "thing" that Shasta mentioned looks very interesting - and I somehow missed those windows! (Thanks for the linksie!)

Dear Santafish,
I think I will enjoy every day's surprises very much! I am so happy you're doing this - I can't wait for Advent to start Angel

#25 06-11-2015 
Wow there's a Santafish! That's awesome! I can actually write a wish list...yeah for Fishmas!

I would like some lake houses 1-2 story, 2 baths, 3 bdrms, and a lake.
I would like to know if these or just Grover could be converted to TS2 http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=416346
I would also like any type of Grover items created. https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site...mYxS4JYfVY

I think this is such a cute and cool idea to get us in the creating and gifting spirit. Santafish is also very awesome!

I didn't know this was a real thing.... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fishmas even cooler.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2015 01:24 PM by ranabluu.)

#26 07-11-2015 
Dear Santafish,

I would like a mod that lets me put teddybears more places. On nightstands, emptied bookshelves, and most of all on wall shelves. Doesn't matter if they can't be grabbed from there. I just want 'em to sit there like a good little teddybear. Thank you, Santafish! Heart

#28 09-11-2015 
My dearest ElfinFishies,

It's been only a week but you guys already have a blooming Santa workshop up and running, brilliant Big Grin I thought it was time for me to drop by with some statistics:
  • Current amount of gifts in the sack: 7
  • Current amount of wishes fulfilled: 4
  • Current amount of Fishmas talk: incalculable

I've also noticed that there's a bit of a risk of duplicate things being made. Please PM me when you decide to fulfill a specific wish so that I can inform you if it's already been done.
SantaFish, jingling around the fishbowl since '15.

#29 09-11-2015 
SantaFish, will/should our gifts be Leefish exclusive, or is it all right for those of us who have our own sites to upload our creations there as well? Not whilst the Advent Calendar is running, of course, but after Christmas, when the creators have been revealed?

#30 09-11-2015 
@NixNivis: Gifts will definitely not need to be Leefish exclusive Smile You are the creators so you decide what should happen to them.
SantaFish, jingling around the fishbowl since '15.

Sorry, that is a members only option