Hello
#1 08-11-2015 
Hi I'm simmodder, I've been an on-again-off-again player and modder of the Sims 2 for years, I have uploaded a few things to MTS in the past, I thought I'd join here as it seems a good place to share things I've made as well as to download, and to talk about playing and modding the Sims 2.
simmodder, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Nov 2015.

#2 08-11-2015 
Hallo there, I had a snoop at your profile on MTS - yup, you sure are an oldtime player Smile Welcome to leefish.

#3 08-11-2015 
Hi and welcome to leefish Smile

#4 08-11-2015 
Glad to see you here. I'm Ginnie, and I do the Sims updates for Boo, and I usually manage to pick up what's posted here for them. I look forward to listing whatever you make!

Note: as I just did with your fire mod!

#5 08-11-2015 
I *have* seen your name before, @simmodder, but I'm not a very frequent visitor of MTS. Might I be knowing you from somewhere else, perhaps? At any rate, I wish you welcome!

#6 08-11-2015 
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

@leefish yeah it's hard to believe myself that my first upload to MTS was in 2007, seems like a long time ago now!

@Ginnie I must be out of the loop, not sure what Boo is? I'll keep an eye on your community updates here though, great to see so much new stuff you're finding still!

@BoilingOil perhaps you know me from my increased billing mod, which Ancient Highway updated for later expansion packs after I disappeared for a while, and then got posted to Simbology? (I don't have an account there, just lurk and have recently downloaded the simblender and visitor controller). Or perhaps it's just a common not very original username! I know your username though, I have a few of your mods in my downloads folder so thanks for those!

#7 08-11-2015 
Boo is the founder of Saving the Sims (used to be Gone But Not Forgotten Sims) years ago. We save the wonderful creations by simmers and Sims sites that are gone. Our newest project is gathering the files from Black Pearl Sims.

#8 08-11-2015 
Hello and welcome!

#9 08-11-2015 
(08-11-2015 07:15 PM)simmodder Wrote:  @BoilingOil perhaps you know me from my increased billing mod, which Ancient Highway updated for later expansion packs after I disappeared for a while, and then got posted to Simbology?

That might be it! I do have one of AH's higher bills mods. But I still have the feeling you may have done more of note. Maybe some texts about certain aspects of the game? Or a phrase of yours that ended up in someone's signature?

I'm happy that some of my work pleases you! Thank you.

#10 08-11-2015 
Ooh it's great to have you here. Welcome! vamp

Sorry, that is a members only option