Graphics problem - Texture Memory, Spots and Flickering
#11 13-01-2016 
@celebkiriedhel I think yes! But I have a doubt.. I have downloaded in 2015 a file named VideoCards.sgr in Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Config and I don't know if I should delete it and put the back up there or should I keep it. What should I do?

And I have another doubt: when I try to play in window mode with -w it crashes in the loading screen, is it normal?

#12 14-01-2016 
@thomazspears

Can you give me a fresh config-log.txt thomaz? That will tell me if you need to keep the VideoCards.sgr from 2015 or not.

It's not normal for it to crash in window mode, however I haven't as yet found a fix for it. So if you're happy to play it in Full Screen mode, then that's what you'll need to stick to.

#13 14-01-2016 
(14-01-2016 04:12 AM)celebkiriedhel Wrote:  @thomazspears

Can you give me a fresh config-log.txt thomaz? That will tell me if you need to keep the VideoCards.sgr from 2015 or not.

It's not normal for it to crash in window mode, however I haven't as yet found a fix for it. So if you're happy to play it in Full Screen mode, then that's what you'll need to stick to.

I'm ok playing in full screen, thanks anyway Smile

Here is

#14 14-01-2016 
@thomazspears The graphics card that you currently have in there is ok, I'd leave everything as it is now, and just enjoy the game. Smile

#15 19-01-2016 
I wanna thank to @celebkiriedhel and @leefish for helping me, now my game is working very well and fine! Smile

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option