A weird problem with leefish
#1 23-01-2016 
Screen Image

So I came onto the website on Firefox - the font size was different but more importantly - Leefish was spelt Leeifsh.

gE has the same problem on Firefox, and Twi and Fansee don't on chrome. Also I tried it out on IE - and it was ok.

I tried refreshing multiple times in Firefox - but it didn't fix it.

Also - I'm on Blueberry muffin and the "Insert a smiley" and "mention" buttons have broken images.
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

#2 23-01-2016 
Yeah... the font looks different to me too, it seems smaller. Odd.
The misspelled Leefish? I don't see that (but who knows, once I click "submit" it might look different) but I did notice a few odd spelling errors in one of Gummilutt's posts that I would swear weren't there previously: i and f switched around so it's fi instead of if and ifll instead of fill.

Edit: Yep, Leefish is Leeifsh. And I can see that I spelled it correctly on my screen.

#3 23-01-2016 
I'm getting it, too! (I'm using FF 43.0.4 on Win 8.1.) Well, I'm not seeing Leefish spelt leeifsh, but in this post by gummilutt, "find" has consistenly become "ifnd," and I'm 100% sure it wasn't like that last night. I'm also getting a different font, it's smaller and doesn't quite look the same as usual (and for the record, I haven't changed the zoom or anything like that in my browser). Weirdness!

#4 23-01-2016 
(23-01-2016 06:38 AM)celebkiriedhel Wrote:  So I came onto the website on Firefox - the font size was different but more importantly - Leefish was spelt Leeifsh.

(23-01-2016 07:44 AM)mustluvcatz Wrote:  The misspelled Leefish?

Edit: Yep, Leefish is Leeifsh. And I can see that I spelled it correctly on my screen.

Hahaha, in the quotes everything looks fine... Rofl But why isn't Firefox changed into Ifrefox???

#5 23-01-2016 
(23-01-2016 11:07 AM)BoilingOil Wrote:  Hahaha, in the quotes everything looks fine... Rofl

You think? Tongue

[Image: looksjustifne.jpg]

#6 23-01-2016 
That's a weird bug if I've ever seen one! Does Firefox use a font that swaps the small i and f when put together? And how do you Foxy guys read this: firefox ? (It's Firefox btw)

#7 23-01-2016 
Looks like an issue with the google font; I changed it to open sans, though you may need to force a cache reload on some devices.

Check it out on Google fonts : https://www.google.com/fonts

The font used is was Merriwether sans
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#8 23-01-2016 
@Raindrop, no, it doesn't, at least not as far as I know. I've never had this happen before, and I've been using FF for years, since v. 3.0 or thereabouts.

@leefish, things look fine on my end now, all f's and i's are where they should be. Smile

#9 23-01-2016 
That looks fixed to me too now. Thanks Lee.

#10 23-01-2016 
(23-01-2016 11:29 AM)NixNivis Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 11:07 AM)BoilingOil Wrote:  Hahaha, in the quotes everything looks fine... Rofl

You think? Tongue

[Image: looksjustifne.jpg]

Yeah, I know, after posting it changed. But before I pressed "submit" everything was dandy... interesting bug Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option