Win10 UC Slow build/buy mode!
#41 27-06-2017 
  • Registered
Sorry to bump an old thread but I just wanted to say a BIG thank you for the advice. My new PC has Windows 10 and, after fiddling around to get the graphics right, I experienced the dreaded build / buy and switching sims lag. This is the only place I've managed to find a no cd hack which works with the Fun with Pets collection. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

#42 28-08-2017 
  • Registered
I'm having the same problem currently and I'm trying to fix it...however, when i follow the directions to remove SecuROM, i get an error message that says "SecuROM_Uninstaller.exe is not recognized
as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file"...I don't know what it's talking about and i'm not savvy with PC computers..theres comments on the bottom of that page saying they had the same problem, but the solution listed there didnt help me either.

Also, why would i need a NO CD crack if the ultimate collection doesnt run on a CD to begin with? where would i even go about finding one of those? please help!

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option