Win10 UC Slow build/buy mode!
#11 04-02-2016 
Here is the new config file.

Attached File(s)
.txt  JACOB-config-log.txt (Size: 10.23 KB / Downloads: 484)

#12 04-02-2016 
@Dathoc
The config log looks good. It looks like it is because there is too much grunt - Windows 8 and Windows 10 handle CPU differently, so it's not surprising that it worked without lag in Win 8, but has lag in Win 10.

You need to update the target on the shortcut with -CPUCount:1

Also can you show me the compatibility tab for your sims2SP9.exe? You can find that in

\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Bin\

Right-click on the file, and select properties - and choose compatibility tab - then take a screen shot and upload.

#13 04-02-2016 
Thanks for your help so far! It seems there isn't a compatibility tab available for me...which is quite odd.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

#14 05-02-2016 
Can you click on the digital signatures tab and show me that? that's the only one that's different between windows 7/8 and windows 10.
@Dathoc

#15 05-02-2016 
Here you go!

#16 05-02-2016 
I can't check this myself, because I'm not a Win10 user, but might the Compatibility section perhaps be hidden under the Advanced button? Knowing MicroSoft, that kind of thing wouldn't surprise me one bit.

#17 05-02-2016 
@Dathoc @BoilingOil

Good call BO - Dathoc can you give us a screenshot of what shows after the advanced button?

#18 05-02-2016 
I'm assuming you both mean the tab that says 'Details.'

#19 05-02-2016 
@Dathoc No, the Details tab and the Advanced button are completely different things. In the first screen shot that you uploaded a few posts ago, near de bottom of the window, there is a button that reads "Advanced". I'm curious what you get when you press *that* button.

#20 05-02-2016 
Oh, my bad! I see what you are talking about.
Here you go:

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option