Win10 UC Slow build/buy mode!
#1 03-02-2016 
Hello!
(I apologize if this is the wrong area for this thread. Feel free to move it if it isn't.)
I have recently installed The Sims2 UC and it runs great except for one issue, the build and buy mode is quite slow. For example, when I go into buy mode and go to the seating section it will take around 6 to 10 seconds to complete that action, and then it will do about the same thing if I click on couches or beds or something like that. I have also noticed that this sort of thing tends to happen everywhere in the game except for live mode.
Any suggestions on what I should do to fix this problem?
*I am running this on Windows 10*
Dathoc, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Feb 2016.

#2 03-02-2016 
@Dathoc I have moved your thread to here as it MAY be associated with your graphics card/ computer. Please attach the configlog.

#3 03-02-2016 
Hey!
I have attached the config. Smile

Attached File(s)
.txt  JACOB-config-log.txt (Size: 10.35 KB / Downloads: 667)

#4 04-02-2016 
Was anyone able to get an idea of whats wrong?

#5 04-02-2016 
@Dathoc your graphic card isnt being recognised; best to wait for kiri or work your way through the sticky posts.

#6 04-02-2016 
Thanks for the response. That's odd that it wont recognize my card. Let the waiting begin!

#7 04-02-2016 
#8 04-02-2016 
@Dathoc

Download Video Card

More concerning about your lag - is your CPU is
CPU: 2235.800048Mhz, Name:AuthenticAMD, FPU:1, MMX:1

2235.8 MHz is under the range for hi resolution - which is 3000 MHz.

How many cores do you have?

You could be lagging simply because now that Windows 10 is installed, you don't have enough grunt.

Alternatively, if you have a lot of cores, then it could be you have too much grunt.

Too much grunt, we can fix. Not enough, we can't fix.

#9 04-02-2016 
My CPU has 4 cores. I don't think Im getting all this loading due to my CPU. When I had Windows 8.1, I didn't have all these slow loading times with build/buy mode and such.

#10 04-02-2016 
@Dathoc is the card working? Are you running as admin? Please upload a new config log (run the game first with the new files from kiri).

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option