Sims 2 crashing and glitching
#1 11-03-2016 
Hello again! I am having another issue with my game...it's my fault though and I do not know how to fix it. A couple days ago, I downloaded a skyfix mod from mod the sims Here and by suggestion of the comments, I changed my camera mod from gunmods to this one. After testing it in game, the mod worked but I could not deal with that camera mod, so I exited the game and put the original camera mod back in and deleted the sky fix. Now, every time I play a certain family, the game glitches and crashes. I have tried using the bat box to force error, I have deleted the thumbnails and the accessory.cache file, and it still happens. I even moved them into a different house but no changes. Can you please help me figure out what happened? That was the only thing I downloaded besides some clothes, and my game was working fine with the new clothes. Thanks! I have Windows 10.

Attached File(s)
.txt  SARRA-PC-config-log.txt (Size: 10.2 KB / Downloads: 475)
Spiky_Kitty, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2015.

#2 11-03-2016 
I wonder why you do NOT mention deleting the groups.cache, which is always the FIRST file to cause problems after deleting any mods, but you *do* mention deleting the thumbnails and accessory.cache files, which are SELDOM the cause of trouble.

My first advice now is to delete groups.cache.

#3 11-03-2016 
Oh sorry I did delete that as well, I just forgot to put it down. I usually delete all three of those before starting my game just in case.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option