Sorry for the trouble- Problems with Sims 2
#1 30-03-2016 
  • Registered
Hello, I just joined here because I'm having troubles and I don't know where else to look for help. I've run The Sims 2 on this computer and on my laptop before, but it doesn't seem to want to work now. I just updated to Windows 10 the other day, and then I tried to install The Sims 2 and Nightlife again on this computer. I had some issues getting it to download (it wanted to update and then would uninstall it) but I managed ot get around that and it's downloaded now. But the problem is... it keeps crashing :/
TL;DRL: Every time I start Nightlife on Windows 10, it gets to the loading screen then it freezes and I have to close it (and does the same if I try to skip the opening)

If someone could help that would be great!!!

Attached File(s)
.txt  ADMIN-MSI-config-log.txt (Size: 8.35 KB / Downloads: 473)

#2 30-03-2016 
Thread moved from Sims 2 section.

- BO -

#3 30-03-2016 
@DreamerMari This is fixable. I am very busy today, but will get to you first thing tomorrow, when I catch up with everyone else.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option