HELP sims stuck in low quality
#1 23-04-2016 
  • Registered
This is a last resort for me, im desperate. I recently got a new graphics cars Nvidia GeForce 960, and since then my sims are stuck in low quality (mitten hands, low res faces and clothes) even though my settings are all on high. Does anyone have a solution?
(Ive tried editing the graphicsrules.sfg but that doesnt seem to work, and ive also tried to use the updated graphicsrules.sfg file that was provided from another discussion, but that crashes my game as soon as i try to start it up.)

#2 23-04-2016 
@34kaycee

I need your config.log.txt to work out what the problem is.

Also you've posted this in the wrong area - we have a whole forum to sort things out. I've moved your post to the right area.

From the heading:

Information we need
1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
2. Your operating System.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option