Plese Help! Ts2 Ultimate Collection:Graphical and Gameplay Issues
#1 03-05-2016 
  • Registered
Hello all!

I'm new here, though I have spent a lot of time browsing the forums before I officially became a member. I joined to see if I could get some much needed help from you awesome folks.

I recently got my Copy of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection (Late to the party I know). But...I can't get it to work. I've been through the help threads here and updated my graphics cards and my Graphics Rules sgr Files and Video Card files as per the instructions....to no avail. I fixed my resolution issues, but then experienced random crashes during game play. I felt like I was making headway with getting the crashes to stop, and then suddenly all of my terrain went missing. I was playing with the grunt household, gave the General a different haircut, and the entire world turned blue- Like the skybox was showing through because the ground was missing. I was using CC at the time, but removed it. The issue persisted. So I reinstalled the game- and the problem was still there. Totally fresh game files with no CC and the ground was still gone- in both lot view and neighborhood view. I have a picture linked so you guys can see what I mean:

[Image: tumblr_o6m4u9o2Kz1sg9g4wo1_1280.png]

Here are my system Specs:

CPU: Quad core
Graphics Cards: Nvidia Geforce GTX 970M and Intel HD 4600

Config file in comment below!

Thank you all very much for any help- I really appreciate it!
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2016 07:03 PM by Chai.)

#2 03-05-2016 
  • Registered
I found out how to post a Config Log for you guys- I hope this helps!

Attached File(s)
.txt  ERIN-MYTH-config-log.txt (Size: 10.38 KB / Downloads: 397)

Sorry, that is a members only option