Help plz
#1 13-05-2016 
  • Registered
I have a Windows 10 hp labtop and when I played the sims 2 the first time I launched from installment option and had no problems but now when trying when I launch the game and go to load a family it crashes or has something make it stop.And the when I try to download my expansion packs,at the making sure it's up to date there is something called "trouble shooting"and so it stops and uninstalls what it tries to install

#2 13-05-2016 
Hi,

What version of the sims2 is this? DVD/Disks or Ultimate Collection?

#3 13-05-2016 
@Uytheo

I need more information than this -

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.

2. Which version of the game it is - DVD's or UC. If you have the DVD's I need to know which expansion packs you have.

3. What do you mean 'no option' - Can you give me a screenshot of what you are seeing please?

#4 14-05-2016 
  • Registered
I have the DVD version

#5 14-05-2016 
@Uytheo

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.

2. If you have the DVD's I need to know which expansion packs you have.

3. What do you mean 'no option' - Can you give me a screenshot of what you are seeing please?

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option