Sims 2 UC Windows 10
#1 15-05-2016 
  • Registered
Hello everyone!

I have Sims 2 UC and I upgraded to Windows 10. After the upgrade, I am no longer able to play the game because it crashes in Create a sim or whenever I attempt to enter a household.

I would really appreciate your help.

.txt  OWNER-PC-config-log.txt (Size: 10.43 KB / Downloads: 446)

#2 17-05-2016 
These 2 files that

Graphic Rules - Intel
Video Cards - Intel - 0126

\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Config\
\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\CsConfig\
MUST BE INSTALLED IN BOTH FOLDERS

Make sure you running the program as admin, that you've done troubleshoot compatibility, and that when you get in the game, set smooth edges to max.

if you're still having problems after that, post up a new config-log.txt. And we'll go from there.

#3 19-05-2016 
  • Registered
Thank you so much for responding, but I am still not able to play the game due to other issues that Windows 10 created on my lap top. I am in the process of purchasing another laptop, and if I experience any issues with UC, then I will create another post.

And again thanks so much for your help.

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option