sims2 #1
Original Set - Fusion at SimGedohns by Tolli.

[Image: Build-Fusion-AL-Preview.jpg]

Garage Door 01,
Door 1a
Window 01
have been assigned as masters. If you keep any recolours you have of this set from those meshes it will recolour the same group.

All the other windows, doors and Garage Doors have been repositoried to the Masters. I've popped them in a separate folder called 'build-simgedoehns-fusion-slaves' in the build-simgedoehns-fusion.rar.

So you must download build-simgedoehns-fusion.rar

All the others are recolour sets in most of the major recolour palettes. There are 183 recolour packages in total, so I strongly recommend that you only download the ones you'll actually use rather than all of them.

Recolours:

Recolours in AL Maxis Match - 6 recolours - AL Dark, AL Medium, AL Light, White, Black, Cherry
Recolours in iCad’s woods - 20 recolours in iCad's wood palette (all of them)
Recolours in IKEA Malm’s woods - 5 recolours - Birch, Medium Brown, Oak, Black, White
Recolours in my build colours - 6 recolours - Asparagus, Gold, Green, Inkwash, Lack Red, Twilight (From Amythestfenix palette)
Recolours in Shastakiss’ Pirate Woods colours - 5 recolours - Charcoal, Driftwood, Rowboat, Twig, White
Recolours in Shastakiss’ Yeti colours - 15 recolours in Shastakiss' Yeti Palette (all of them)

Original recolours from Simgedoehns - 3 recolours - Black, White, Dark Wood. Lt Wood is the base texture

Also included is two PSDs for recolouring - One for the Door, One for the Garage Door. There isn't one for the Window as it is a simple 256x256 square.

Credits:
Leefish for teaching me to do repository.
Shastakiss and Amythestfenix and iCad for their palettes and textures.
Tiff for wanting the Fusion Build recoloured in the first place.

Do not upload to Paysites or TSR.

Apart from that, feel free to use, modify, mutilate, etc. Credit would be nice.

Screenshots
Simgedoehn's Fusion Build set Screenshot Simgedoehn's Fusion Build set Screenshot Simgedoehn's Fusion Build set Screenshot Simgedoehn's Fusion Build set Screenshot Simgedoehn's Fusion Build set Screenshot   Simgedoehn's Fusion Build set Screenshot Simgedoehn's Fusion Build set Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 881.84 KB | File Name build-simgedoehns-fusion.rar | # of Downloads 580  
Filesize 771.77 KB | File Name build-simgedoehns-fusion-recolours-AL.rar | # of Downloads 444  
Filesize 2.11 MB | File Name build-simgedoehns-fusion-recolours-icad.rar | # of Downloads 321  
Filesize 252.42 KB | File Name build-simgedoehns-fusion-templates.rar | # of Downloads 239  
Filesize 662.84 KB | File Name build-simgedoehns-fusion-recolours-masbuild.rar | # of Downloads 298  
Filesize 907.96 KB | File Name build-simgedoehns-fusion-recolours-pirate.rar | # of Downloads 311  
Filesize 373.13 KB | File Name build-simgedoehns-fusion-recolours-th.rar | # of Downloads 279  
Filesize 4.8 MB | File Name build-simgedoehns-fusion-recolours-yeti.rar | # of Downloads 300  
Filesize 688.32 KB | File Name build-simgedoehns-fusion-recolours-malm.rar | # of Downloads 348  
Comments
#5 01-07-2016
Fantastic! Many thanks, Kiri!

#6 01-07-2016
Very useful Smile

#7 02-07-2016
You're welcome all.

Klaartje - it's 183 recolour packages - but it's 61 recolours in alll.

Which is way better than the number that would have had to be done if it wasn't repositoried.

I knew I forgot something - Credits has been added.

#8 09-07-2016
Gonna have to go through my downloads to make room for this set. (So many neat doors/windows that don't have diagonals.. so they just need to go cuz I sure ain't adding them, lol.)

Sorry, that is a members only option